HOW TO REMOVE AND CREATE FOLDERS IN COMCAST EMAIL ACCOUNT?by Shery Williams Travel &Tourism
Previously, Comcast Corporation is called as Comcast Holdings. These days, it is the prominent broadcasting and cable television company. Apart from this, this global telecom company is one of the important and well-known internet service provider company in the United States. The Comcast Email first founded in the year 1963 and presently accessed by the Xfinity telecom services. Comcast provides different services to their users including, email services, cable television, broadband internet services, and many others.
No doubt, Comcast emails provides best and advanced features to their users. Also, reliable and trustworthy customer service to all their clients. But due to many reasons, users are facing lots of trouble in creating and deleting Folders in the Comcast email account. No need to worry, now you can simply arrange all your Comcast emails in accounts according to your priorities and wants. You just need to create various folders in your email, also provide a compatible title you want to add them into it. However, this process will help you in managing professional and personal emails. If you are facing any difficulty in creating and deleting folders in Comcast email account, follow the below-given steps in correct sequence to avert trouble and hurdle. The steps are discussed below.
Before proceeding further, we suggest you follow the steps in the correct sequence as mentioned below. Otherwise, the steps are more difficult and more time taken. Here how to create and delete folders in Comcast email:
Steps to Create Folder in Comcast Email Account
- Click to ‘Log in’ to the Comcast Email Account.
- Then, press the ‘Edit’ tab appeared near to the ‘Folders’ tab.
- After that, tap the ‘Add Folder’ button placed at the underneath of the screen.
- Now, type the name that user wants to give to new folder.
- Press the ‘Save’ tab to apply all the changes.
- Finally, your new Comcast email folder has been successfully created. However, you can be able to store and move all your emails into it.
By doing all the aforementioned steps, you can be able to create multiple folders in your Comcast email.
Steps to Remove Folder in Comcast Email Account
If you want to delete your folder from Comcast email account, no worries by following the given steps you can be able to easily delete the folder that you don’t want or have no use. On the other hand, you can rename the folder in the place to delete it permanently from an email account. Here how to do it:
- Click to ‘Sign in’ into the Comcast email account.
- Choose the ‘Folder’ that you don’t want to use or have in your email account.
- Now, you will observe a dot in the loop beside the face of the folder.
- Then, choose the ‘Delete’ option placed at the lower of the email screen.
- After that, two options will appear on the screen; Delete and Rename. If you want to remove your account, press the ‘Delete’ tab.
- A dialogue will appear on the screen and asked you to quickly remove this folder without any delay and also emails contains in the email account.
- Then, click on the ‘Next’ tab.
- Finally, the folder contains Comcast emails will be deleted automatically from your Comcast email account.
- If you want, choose the ‘Rename’ option in place of remove folder to set title with another name.
Follow this link for more information comcast email support number
Created on Feb 27th 2019 04:19. Viewed 117 times.