How to Remove a CD Stuck in a Car Player
by Leo Smith Hey, I’m Leo. I’m a writer living in Castle Street
Is your favorite music CD stuck in the CD player of your vehicle and does not come out no matter how much you try? In such a situation, do not panic and follow this guide:
How to Use the Power and Eject Buttons?
• Disable the car. Most of the CD players have an eject feature in it which helps the users to take out the stuck CD from the Car player.l. Because in this procedure you don’t have to interfere with the compact disk player and you will not lose any data stored on this compact disk.
• Keep pressing on the power and eject buttons together in case the car is disabled. Click on the power and eject buttons of the compact disk player and keep pressing both the buttons almost for few seconds. In case the stereo has the eject function, then it will eject out the compact disk from the car player.
• Start your car engine in case it is not working. Most of the compact disk players will not work in case the car is disabled. For those type of compact disk players, you need to keep pressing both the eject and power buttons together in case the car is turned on.
• You need to seek advice from the player’s handbook. Some of the other compact disk players may need another button for inserting the compact disk which is getting stuck on the car player. In case you have that type of compact disk player, then seek advice from the player’s handbook that contain details on the player’s handbook and other features.
• Take the compact disk which you don’t have any use, or there is nothing in the disk. It is a procedure to eject the second compact disk into the car player, and you should have the compact disk which you don’t wish to use or don’t have anything stored in it.
- Enable the compact disk player before following the further steps. In case you want to start the car engine, then you also need to enable the compact disk player.
• Insert the second compact disk that is of one inch into the plug.
• Click on the “Eject” button and after that, move the compact disk up and down.
• Place the compact disk into the car player forcefully.
Leo Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Created on Apr 24th 2019 11:23. Viewed 738 times.