How to Register and Go Live on YouTubeby Olivia Jones office.com/setup
Mostly everyone wants to know how to go live and stream video on YouTube especially the one who want to publish their song, music, comedy or other videos on YouTube. To do this, you need to register your account on YouTube for Live Streaming.
Here are the guidelines to register and stream videos on YouTube
Easy Steps to Register on YouTube for Live Streaming
1. Run any of your Computer’s Web Browser.
2. Go to ‘www.youtube.com’ to open YouTube.
3. Click on ‘SIGN IN’ button near the top-right of the YouTube homepage.
4. Use your account ‘Email address and password’ for Sign In. Sign in with the account details through which you want to go live.
5. Click on the ‘Upload’ button. It is an icon with a plus ‘+’ sign on Video camera into the list of icons near the top right side corner of the YouTube window. This will open a dropdown list.
6. Select ‘Go live’ from the list to go to the live registration page.
7. Click on the blue ‘Get started’ button near the top of the live registration page. If you’ve registered before then, you’ll see a form instead of this.
8. Now open the dropdown box below ‘Select your country’ heading.
9. And select your country from the dropdown list.
10. Click the circle ahead of ‘Text me verification code’.
11. Click the box of the Phone Number field.
12. Type your ‘Phone number’ into the phone number field.
13. Click the blue ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the registration page.
14. Now, open ‘Messages’ app.
15. Check the message from YouTube. You’ll get a 6-digit verification code under the message.
16. Now, click on the box below ‘Enter your 6-digit verification code’.
17. Type the 6-digit verification code you received from YouTube into the box.
18. And ‘Submit’. You’ll see “Congratulation!” message on the next page.
19. Click ‘Continue’.
20. And follow the on-screen instructions.
21. Allow the permission to use your Webcam or other settings.
Now, you’ll see a ‘Ready in 24 Hours’ message on your screen. That’s it! You have successfully registered for live streamlining service of YouTube. Wait for 24 hours to complete the verification process. Once YouTube verifies your account after that, you can ‘Go Live/Stream Video’ with your PC or Smartphone.
Way to Go Live on YouTube with the Mobile
Make sure you’re going Live or Stream Video after finishing 24 hours and successfully verification of your account.
1. Open ‘YouTube’ app of your mobile.
2. Sign in with your registered account, if you are not.
3. Click on ‘Video camera’ icon near the top of the homepage screen.
4. Tap ‘ALLOW ACCESS/ALLOW’ to permit YouTube to use your Camera, Photos, and Microphone.
5. Again tap ‘ALLOW or OK’ if prompt.
6. Now tap ‘Go LIVE’ button.
7. Once more tap ‘ALLOW ACCESS and OK’ to give permission again.
8. Select ‘TURN ON or NOT NOW’ for Super chat.
9. Tap on ‘Create a title’ at the top of the screen.
10. Give a ‘Title’ to your stream.
11. Open the dropdown box below the Title name field.
12. And select a viewing privacy option from it. On YouTube mobile app you can’t choose stream as ‘Private’.
13. After three seconds, YouTube will capture a photo of your face for a Thumbnail.
14. Click on ‘Edit’ icon to retake the photo for the thumbnail.
15. And select ‘Retake thumbnail’.
16. Now, hit the ‘Go LIVE’ button at the bottom of the screen to begin broadcasting.
Now, you’re Live on YouTube. To stop your streaming:
17. Tap ‘X’ icon at the top-right corner your screen.
18. And then hit ‘END or OK’ button according to your smartphone. That’s it! You’re done. You can also use your laptop or desktop to go live and stream videos on YouTube.
Olivia Jones is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats.Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Created on Jan 30th 2019 09:51. Viewed 740 times.