How to recover your hacked Gmail Account?by Maria S. Consultant
What To Do When Your Gmail Account Has Been Hacked
Gmail account is the most important email account one can have. However, losing an account to the hackers is the most disappoint things that can happen to any email holder especially Gmail users. But on the brighter side, Google has not left any stone unturned in making sure that you do not lose your account at any cost. And even if you did, you can still recover it without getting extra worried.
There are several ways through which you can recover Gmail password. Hence, this article will guide you with simplest Gmail account recovery steps which will help you to get your account back on.
Steps To Recover Gmail Hacked Account
Before you move on to recover Gmail password, you’ll need to make sure that you do all the recovery process from a known device. This will ease the recovery process by avoiding any extra effort. Follow the steps given below to recover your Google account.
· Go to the Gmail account recovery page
· Enter your known your username and then click on the continue button
· Now enter the phone number that is associated with your Gmail account. If somebody has changed it then click on the “Try Another Way” link and then move forward with the email address recovery process.
· Now, the click on the send me the verification code link and then access the recovery email.
· Copy the verification code and then enter it into the given space and then move onto the password generate page.
· Now, enter the new password for two time and then sign into your account visa using it.
· Scroll to the Security tab in the Settings section
· Now in the Recent security events tab, click on Review security events option
· At last, Review the next section for any suspicious activity and then follow the on screen instructions to make your account secured.
Hence, you’ll be able to Recover Gmail Password by following the aforementioned steps. If still you are not able to get back your hacked account then you must contact to the Google customer services and get the further professional assistance.
Created on Oct 22nd 2019 07:39. Viewed 647 times.