How to Recover Your Facebook Password without Email and Phone Number?by Sylvester Blachunas Technical Consultant
Individuals usually forget email address, phone number or password of their Facebook account. Facebook forgot password is the most common issue among the Facebook account holders. However, it becomes quite frustrating when you forget your credentials and lose access to your Facebook account. Don’t lose hope, you can still log into your account by just following a few simple steps.
1. Try to log in with another email id or phone number: If you registered more than one email address or phone number while signing up, try to use that. You can do this only if you remember your password at least. If you are unsure about the alternate information too, then follow the steps below:
· Visit facebook.com/login/identify and simply follow the instructions given
· Only use that same device or phone number to login from which you logged in the last time.
· If you log in successfully to your Facebook account, reset the password immediately.
2. Search the account by entering your name or the username: Visit the “Find Your Account” page of Facebook to search for your account by your name or the username. While you search for your name, try to enter all the nicknames or the formal name you might have used in your account. A list of all the people with the related names will appear on your screen. If you get to see your account, then click on “This Is My Account”. You will see a set of instructions to be followed to regain access to your account and Facebook password recovery. Do not forget to reset the password after you get access to your Facebook account.
If you are still not able to find your account anywhere, take the help of your friend. Tell your friend to search for your profile on their Facebook friend list, and Share the URL of your profile with you. Now, enter that URL to find your account and once you see your profile, follow the guidelines to gain access to your account.
3. Recover your Facebook Account with the help of trusted contacts: You need to take the help of your trusted friends to regain access and Facebook recovery of your account by this method.
· Choose 3 to 5 trusted friends from your Facebook friends list by clicking on the settings on the upper-right corner.
· Then go back to the login page and click on the option of “Forgot Account”.
· Then just click on the option of “No longer have access to these”.
· On the next page, enter a valid email id or phone number where Facebook can reach you to help you gain access to your account again.
· Then click on the option of “Reveal my trusted contacts” and type the name of one of the friends you selected previously.
· You will receive a link, forward that link to your friend and ask about the code in the link.
· You need to use that code to access your account again.
Created on Feb 28th 2020 04:01. Viewed 769 times.