How to Recover Office Password for Mac?by Lena Smith Technical Engineer
Microsoft Office is a productivity suite comprising a number of applications, services and servers. The first version of MS Office was designed and developed only for Windows. Over the years, the suite has made many improvements and is now available for Windows, Android, iOS and Mac devices. You can choose the one depending upon your specific needs. With Office for Mac, you can do the following:
- MS Word for Mac- Create, polish and share well-organized and beautifully designed documents
- MS Excel for Mac- Analyze and visualize numbers in an all new way
- MS PowerPoint for Mac- Create multimedia presentations
- OneDrive for Mac- Collect your innovative ideas in your own digital notebook (OneDrive)
- MS Outlook for Mac- Stay organized with an email and calendar experience
- Use multi-touch gestures and do a lot more stuff
Office 2016 and Office 365 are the latest versions for Mac so far. You can get the free or the paid versions of Office from Office.com/Setup. The paid subscription provides the users with some additional features including more Cloud storage space. To get MS Office for Mac, you need to first purchase it offline from a retail store or online from Office official website.
Once purchased, it needs to be downloaded, installed and then activated. For this, you need to first login to your Office account. You can create the one, if you are a new user. However, if you already have an Office account but forgot its password, then no need to worry as the article will through a light on the same problem. Below mentioned are the steps for you use Keychain to recover your Office password:
- Click the "Finder" icon available on your dock,
- Now, click "Go" available at the top of your screen
- From the drop-down menu, click "Utilities"
- Double-click the Keychain Access icon to run the application
- Now, open the Category section and click Password
- Simply click the Name tab to arrange the passwords by name
- Scroll down to Microsoft Office and double-click it
- Open the Attributes tab and check the box next to Show Password
- Enter your system admin password
- Click Ok
- Your free MS Office password recovery has been completed!
However, if you still face an issue in recovering or even resetting your Microsoft Office password for your Mac, then simply pick your phone and dial Microsoft Customer Support number. The team of certified technician will definitely assist you with the best possible solution. Hope the information was useful!
Created on Dec 1st 2017 04:59. Viewed 537 times.