How to Recover HP Desktop PCs BIOS?by HP Support Number HP Technical Support
Most of the users of HP desktop have complained about the BIOS problem, as sometimes the BIOS on their PC becomes corrupted like your computer will fail to boot into an operating system while running it from a failed BIOS upgrade or damage from a virus. Possibly the computer can also display a BIOS APPLICATION ERROR 50+ or sometimes gets freezes on a black screen or beep. If you cannot start your computer from external storage devices, use the HP Tech Support Number to restore the BIOS or further help.
A large number of HP computers have an HP BIOS Restore tool that can be used to recover the BIOS from an earlier version and restore basic functionality. This tool works or sometimes does not work in the event of BIOs corruption that depends on many factors, but it is worth trying in the situation when BIOS has become corrupted.
Recover the BIOS by using the keypress combination:
Usually, a copy of previous BIOS version gets stored in the HP_TOOLS partition of your hard drive when you upgrade the BIOS on your computer. Most of the computers have an emergency BIOS recovery feature that enables you to recover and install the version of the BIOS from the hard drive.
Follow the steps given below to recover an earlier version of the BIOS on your computer-
• In the first step, you need to turn off the computer.
• Press and hold down the Windows logo key and the B key at the same time.
• Keep on pressing those keys and hold down the Power Button on the computer for few seconds. Then release the Power button but you need to continue to hold the Windows and B keys until the BIOS update screen is displayed.
• Then you need to follow the prompt on the screen.
• Continue Startup button displays and a timer counts down, once you have recovered the BIOS. After this, you need to click the Continue Startup button in order to restart the computer instantly. The computer will restart automatically when the timer reaches zero.
• Once your computer restarts, a black screen appears with a message as similar as the following-
“A system BIOS Recovery has occurred.
BIOS Recovery (500)
Enter - Continue Startup”
Here, you have to press the “Enter” key in order to continue quickly or enable the computer to reboot automatically.
• Thereafter, Windows might display a message stating that the computer was not properly shut down or a boot issue was detected. Check and respond to the screens to continue.
For more help, feel free to call our HP Technical Support Phone Number +1-877-645-7494, which is offered as a communication mode for every user of HP d computer who is looking for immediate and instant help. Here, the customer will be assisted by the team of adept technicians who are experienced in resolving all sorts of problems associated with HP computers.
View Source: https://wp.me/p9tIK6-1Z
Created on Apr 12th 2018 06:01. Viewed 75 times.