How To Recover Google Account Without Phone Number | Gmail Account Recovery
by Finn J. Tips and Tricks
The most common problem of this generation is password recovery. If you have not used your account for 30 days, then in such situation your account can be deleted. In other words, the user's account can be deleted if they have been inactive for more than 30 days, so you should use or check your Google account from time to time that you do not have any problem by taking your account. Every day the customer relationship managers or the personal of Google are getting millions of password recovery concerns. All of them are resolved on time. The company provides the Google account recovery facility to every user. If you forgot your password and want to recover but you do not know the procedure to recover your Google account password, then no need to worry just adopt the given step you will definitely get the account recovered.
Step by step illustrated below to get the Google account recovery:
1. First of all, you should go to the Gmail website through the search engine.
2. Then type the name or phone number if the field. Click on the next option.
3. After that, you will get the next option of forgot password which is given below in the password field.
4. Enter the last password if you remember and click on next. Otherwise click continuously on Try a different question until you come across one that you can answer, answer it and click on next.
5. The next step is that you will be asked to do i.e. confirm a text to the phone number associated with your Gmail account, enter the email that you can check, etc. Select one of the following according to you.
6. You get the Google verification code. Open the applicable email or text message from Google.
7. When you type the Google verification code in the field, you will get an option to create a new password.
8. Enter the new password and re-new password to confirm it and click on the change password.
9. Your password should be strong and more than eight digits in alphanumeric foam.
10. Now your password has been recovered and you can sign in into Gmail with it.
How to recover Google account username?
The username is very important in Google account without it you will not able to use your account. Sometimes people are very confused and they do not know the process to recover username of Google account, in this situation they no need to get worried, just follow the simple steps which are illustrated below and get your username recovered. The process is not more and can easily adopt them.
1. First, you are required to search Google recovery page link.
2. Then you have to enter the email address of the Gmail account and click on the proceed option.
3. The automated generated system will display a distorted image with some text.
4. After that, you are required to enter the correct text in the given below box.
5. Enter the correct text then press enter or click on submit option.
6. Now a link will be sent to your email account and you need to open that link.
7. Your username will be also sent to your Gmail account, you can find it from there as well.
Created on May 2nd 2020 03:14. Viewed 590 times.