How To Recover Disabled Google Accountby Henry Will Get Help here
How to recover a Google account that has been disabled?
Is your Google account disabled, and you're looking for information about how to get it back? When Google detects suspicious behavior on a user account, it disables it to ensure the account's security. In the event of a breach of Google's terms and conditions, an account can be suspended. Google reserves the right to disable an account at any time without prior notice to the account holder. If you need to learn how to recover disabled Google Account, please see the instructions below.
· Go to the Google recovery page and enter your email address
· Next, enter an old password or tap “try another way” for skipping
· Then Google will request permission to send a code to your registered phone number
· You can choose to receive the code from Google via text message or phone call
· After that, you must enter the code on account recovery page to get your account verified
· Or by selecting "I don't have my phone," you can also request the code in your recovery email
· Then you must press the send button for Google to send a code to your alternate email
· After that, to allow Google to verify your account, copy the code and paste it on the recovery tab
· Then allow Google to verify your account, after which a password reset window will appear
· Finally, you can reset your password to regain access to your disabled Google account
This is the most suitable procedure for disabled Google Account recovery. You can also seek assistance from the Google tech support team if you are having difficulty recovering your Google account after it was disabled due to suspicious behavior.
Created on May 17th 2021 01:02. Viewed 256 times.