How to recover Deleted Yahoo Mail Account?by Hari Narayan Sr.Seo (Search Engine Optimization)
Yahoo mail is a great email service that comes with some outstanding features and known for its fast speed. Due to some security or personal reasons, you have to delete your Yahoo email account. If you want the account back, you might be able to recover it before it is permanently deleted from the Yahoo servers. Yahoo Download is the best way to use for personal and professional purposes. In this guide, we will discuss the exact procedure to recover Deleted Yahoo mail Account with the help of few steps.
Note: Yahoo mail users have only up to 30 days (Approx 3 months (90 days) for the account in the India, Australia, or New Zealand. Approximately 6 months (180 days) for the accounts that is registered in the Brazil, Taiwan, and Hong Kong) from the time of deletion to recover their account. After that point, you will not be able to recover the account as it would’ve been permanently deleted from the Yahoo servers.
Follow the given steps very carefully to avoid any glitches while recovering Deleted Yahoo Mail Account. The steps are very easy to conduct and keep your account again active, safe and secure.
Check if Yahoo Mail Account has been deleted:
- First of all, open your browser and visit yahoo official page ·
- Now, enter in your Yahoo Mail address in the Email address or phone number domain and then, select continue
- If it has been permanently deleted then you will see the message, Sorry, ‘we don’t recognize that email address or phone number’
- Here is one option you can contact to Yahoo Support Number UK
You can reactivate Yahoo Account juts by following the given steps:
Well, there are 2 different ways through which you can reactivate your Yahoo account if it hasn’t been permanently deleted. You can go to the Yahoo homepage or use their Sign-in helper. Just follow the below-given steps to reactivate your Yahoo account through the Yahoo homepage
- First of all, go to the Yahoo homepage and then select Sign in
- Enter your Yahoo email address and then select ‘Next’
- If your account is still at the recovery point then you’ll see a Recover your account page. From here, you have to select your recovery method (Email or Text)
- If the verification code is correctly entered, you will be asked to create a new password
- Here, you have to select Continue to change your password
- When successful then select Continue again
- You might be asked to confirm your account recovery settings. Choose the Pencil icon to edit or just select Add email or mobile number to add any additional accounts. Or else, choose Looks good to continue.
- Reactivating Account with the help of Sign-in Assistant (Forgot Password)
- Open your browser and then visit yahoo official website
- Now, enter your Yahoo mail address in the Email address or phone number domain and then, select Continue
- Select verification method: Email or Text
- Enter the verification code which you received through Email or Text
- If you’ve entered the correct verification code then, you will be asked to create a new password and select Continue to change your password or just select I will secure my account later if you know your password.
By following the given steps, you can easily recover your deleted Yahoo Mail account. It is advisable to get in touch with the experts if you are facing any issue regarding Yahoo. The experts are available all the time to you in any manner they can. You can get all your queries resolved in the shortest time frame.
To get more new blogs Yahoo information :- http://www.yahoo-helpline.com/how-to-stop-yahoo-mail-from-sending-spam-emails/
Created on Jan 24th 2020 03:11. Viewed 566 times.