How To Reconfigure SBCGlobal Emailby SBCGlobal Support SBCGlobal Support Number
SBCGlobal Customer Care Phone Number
Email programs and email clients help users send and receive emails from the same platform using different email accounts. However, if you do not configure your SBCGlobal account correctly, you will find it difficult to send and receive emails. This blog will help you reconfigure your SBCGlobal email account so that you can continue your email work without any problem. You can also call the SBCGlobal Customer Support Number and consult a trained email technician to clear any doubts you may have about the configuration process.
Server settings to configure SBCGlobal Email
Regardless of which email program or email client you use, the server settings for SBCGlobal will remain the same. However, users must note that the settings differ based on the type of account you select. You have the option of choosing either Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) or Post Office Protocol (POP) as the account type. Based on the account type you can use the sever setting given below to configure your SBCGlobal account:
IMAP Server Settings
· Inbound server: imap.mail.att.net
· Outbound server: smtp.mail.att.net
· Inbound port: 993
· Outbound port: 465 or 587
POP3 Server Settings
· Inbound server: inbound.att.net
· Outbound server: outbound.att.net
· Inbound port: 995
· Outbound port: 465
Once you are clear about your email account type and if you need which settings you need to use, you can have a look at the steps mentioned below to reconfigure your account.
Steps to reconfigure your SBCGlobal Email Account
Most SBCGlobal email errors occur because the configuration settings are incorrect. The best way to fix the email sending and receiving problem on SBCGlobal is to reconfigure your account using the correct configuration settings. You can refer to the steps given below to reconfigure your SBCGlobal account and resolve the email error:
· Open the ‘Tools’ and look for your SBCGlobal email account.
· Click on ‘SBCGlobal’ and select ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove.’
· Select the option that reads ‘Configure email manually.’
· Choose ‘SBCGlobal’ from the list of email services.
· Enter the relevant details of your SBCGlobal email account
· Type the SBCGlobal server settings as mentioned below.
· Log in to your account using a browser and click ‘Email Management.’
· Open the incoming emails settings section and enable POP function.
Once you complete all the steps mentioned above, you should save the changes and restart your device and check if you can send or receive emails using your SBCGlobal email account. In case the email error persists you can call the SBCGlobal Customer Service and ask for additional assistance. Professional email experts will guide you so that you can implement more advanced technical solutions to troubleshoot the email error as soon as possible.
Source URL: - How To Reconfigure SBCGlobal Email
Created on Feb 18th 2020 04:34. Viewed 410 times.