How to Rebuild QuickBooks Data File to Fix the Corruption?by Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Corruption of data files in QuickBooks is one of the most common issues faced by the users. This is because the data files are the essence of the software and all the details of the transactions are stored in them. Whenever there is any issue in the software or the third-party activity, there are unforeseen changes in the data file, then there is a chance of getting corrupted or damaged. Today, we will be talking about the process torebuild the QuickBooks data file to fix the corruption in the most decent way.
Moreover, if you are seeking technical assistance, then call us at our toll-free support number 1-800-969-7370, and our experts will be there to assist you.
Read other article: Converting QuickBooks Desktop to Online
Indications of the error
The user might face this error in many situations, but identifying the issue becomes easy by checking out the points below:
- When a deposited payment comes up in a section of deposit section
- Or if the name is found missing from the list
- In case the transactions saved in the data file are either missing or displayed wrongly
- Whenever data checkups are running to ensure that the files are error free
- Or if there are some missing accounts from the balance sheet report
Steps to Rebuild QuickBooks Data File to Troubleshoot the Corruption
In order to fix the issue, the user can repair the company using the rebuild data tool. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- The very first step is to start with going to the desktop and open QuickBooks
- And then click on the file option present in the menu bar
- After that click on utilities and then click on rebuild data
- If the pop up appears with a warning message, then click on
- And then proceed by clicking on ok again
- Lastly, click on the file menu and then click on utility option, followed by clicking on the run verify data
We have tried to mention the best possible method to rebuild the QuickBooks data file and fix the corruption. However, if you need our help at any point of time, then contact us at our QuickBooks toll-free support number1-800-969-7370. Our experts will be happy to help you.
Created on Jul 27th 2020 02:34. Viewed 373 times.