How to Print a PDF in Windows, Linux, and Macby Joey Williams Consultant
Is there a PDF file that you want to print? Well, you can print PDFs quickly and conveniently. Read on to find out more.
Take out the print of a PDF super quick!
Use the inbuilt PDF printer in Windows
Do follow the given below instructions to get the ‘print to PDF’ printer shown in Windows 10.
1. Firstly, go to the Power User Menu by pressing the combination of Windows+X.
2. Then, select Settings.
3. After that, press Devices.
4. Next, click on Printers and scanners.
5. Click on the option ‘Add a printer or scanner’.
6. Press on the option that says ‘printer that I want is not given’.
7. Tap on ‘Add a local printer or network printer’.
8. Then, select FILE: (Print to File). It will be placed below a Choose a printer port option.
9. Select Microsoft below the Manufacturer part.
10. Search for ‘Microsoft Print To PDF’ below Printers.
11. Check the ‘Add Printer wizard’
12. Lastly, ‘permit’ if any default option for putting the PDF printer to Windows 10 is present.
Note: According to your likes you can even name the printer the way you want.
Few models of the Linux have a bit the same options like Windows 10 while printing any of the sheets.
Go through the given below instructions for printing to PDF on Linux.
1. Firstly, select Print to File rather than a usual printer.
2. After that, click on PDF in the output format option.
3. Then, according to your wish put a ‘name’ for it and the location for saving.
4. Lastly, press on ‘Print’ to store your file to the PDF format.
Note: If your OS doesn’t allow PDF printing, then you can download a third party application for the same.
1. Firstly, put the combination of Control+P or check the menu and select the Print option.
2. Then, click on Change. It will be immediately below the Destination option.
3. After that, select Save as PDF from the given options.
4. Lastly, press on Save to give a name to the PDF and then select wherever you wish to locate it.
Safari on Mac
Fortunately, different methods are there to print to PDF from Safari .
1. Firstly, go to Files.
2. Then, select the option of ‘Export as PDF.’
1. Firstly, go to File.
2. Then, press on Print.
3. After that, click the drop-down menu in the PDF drop down section.
4. Then, select Save as PDF.
5. Lastly, give a name to the PDF and store it in the location wherever you prefer.
Joey Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines and blogs.
Source : Windows
Created on Feb 20th 2019 15:30. Viewed 198 times.