How to Post on Instagram From PC?by Kate Winslet Im a blogger by passion
Instagram is the most popular social media platform these days. It is possible to see almost everyone on Instagram. Although it is widely used as a mobile app, you can still use Instagram from PC. Yet, many people wonder how to post on Instagram from PC, since it doesn't look so easy. In this article, we will touch upon the ways to do it.
The Instagram application is not available for all smartphones. Yet, you can still sign up to Instagram via its mobile website and upload photos from there. However, if you don't want to do that or just want to upload content from your PC, there are some ways to do it.
Steps to Post on Instagram From PC
You can post on Instagram from Chrome and Safari. Let's see how to do it from both of them.
- Open the Instagram website in a new window.
- Click on the three-dotted button and select 'Developer tools.'
- At the top left side of the page, click on the mobile view button.
- Select the mobile type and refresh the page with F5.
- Upload a photo or a video as always, however, you cannot select a filter here.
- Go to Safari and select 'Advanced' from Preferences.
- Click on the box at the bottom which says 'Show Develop menu in the menu bar.'
- Open a new tab.
- Select Develop, then click on User Agent > Safari - iOS 12.1.3 - iPhone.
- Now go to the Instagram website and sign in.
- Like on the mobile app, you will see a '+' sign, click on it.
- Select a photo or a video from your computer.
- After you select an image, you can add filters and edit your image if you want.
Now you have successfully posted on Instagram from PC. If you want to get more people to interact with your posts, you can buy Instagram followers and likes from InstaFollowers. It is very easy and safe to buy them. Just go to https://www.instafollowers.co/ and enjoy the cheap and reliable services.
We have covered how to post on Instagram from PC. Although it looks difficult, it is possible. We have touched upon the steps to post from PC via Google Chrome and Safari. We hope this article has been helpful and you can post without a problem.
Created on Apr 9th 2020 07:13. Viewed 28,146 times.