How to Play Secret Surfing Game on Microsoft Edgeby Lucia Mandela software
Microsoft strives to improve its services day by day, and thus it has recently introduced a hidden and secret surfing game On its Edge browser that attracts the players and users of MS Edge. It’s among the most recent updates that hold a dynamic game just as previous “Easter eggs.”
This game can be assessed offline easily with its built-in features. It’s the actual segment of the elaborated form of the new Edge logo, but it is available for the users for daily surfing and playing. Actually, it is available only in the MS Edge’s Dev, and Canary builds. Still, finally, it can be accessed from the main edition of MS Edge when anybody can play the game.
Game Techniques and Features
The game is slightly different from the Microsoft “SkiFree.” On the one hand, you have to ski in the snow and require dodging yetis in the game. On the other hand, you have to surf and avoid sea monsters and to attack creatures. Gamers who are familiar with SkiFree gaming experience, they can play this game easily.
The game works entirely offline, and you don’t need to think about internet connection anymore. It is full of all the necessary features than the dinosaur game of Google Chrome.
Getting the Surfing Game
- First of all, insert the keywords: edge: //_surf into the search panel and hit enter key to proceed.
- The game will be download quickly if you have using MS Edge containing the game. “edge: //” symbolizes that this page is an internal section of the Edge application.
- After that, select your desired screen and use the left and right keys as per requirements for initiate playing and choosing a particular character.
- Users can also play the game with their controller if they have as it will help them lot in securing more points.
Playing Secret Surfing Game
Players are recommended to use arrow keys as per the requirements to move their character from one location to another. The functions of arrow keys in the game are mentioned below:
- Left Arrow key: it is used to move leftward direction.
- Right Arrow key: It is used to move the right direction.
- UP Arrow key: It helps the users to stop the character surfing.
- Down Arrow key: This button resumes the game back.
- For speed boosting, tap the “f” key located on your keyboard. It will appear as green flashing bolts.
- One can use the mouse to operate the surfing character. Hitting a double mouse click will give a boost to a particular character.
The game provides you three heart powers for surfing on the stream. Every crash means to lose one heart. Once you lose all the three hearts, the game will finish and shows you how long you have traveled and perform surfing. The data will be displayed at the topmost section of your screen, even while playing the game.
This surfing game also supports Xbox Controllers. To connect the Xbox Controller to the game, abide by these instructions:
- First and foremost, connect your Xbox 360 Controller to your system, or you can also sync Xbox One Controller wirelessly.
- Then, you can handle and manage your gaming characters by joysticks, d-pad. Tapping the “A” button enables the user to pause the game.
- Apply the right trigger to activate the speed of your character. This hidden game also supports the rumble feature on the controller.
Tap the menu icon located at the uppermost section of your gaming screen to fetch other gaming modes. Take a look at these modes:
- Time Trial: It informs you that there is a finishing line of the ongoing course.
- Let’s Surf: It’s an endless gaming mode.
- Zig-Zag: It shows that the sea has various gates, and you can surf through them. Here, you can use as many gates as you wish.
If you wish to take help regarding procedures of playing, missions, schemes for touchpad, mouse, keyboard, and even game controller. To fetch these supports, follow these points:
Hit the menu tab located at the top portion of your screen.
After that, choose the “How to Play” option there. It will guide you on how you can play and surf the game with various game modes.
The game also packs with various accessibility features:
- High Visibility Mode: It makes you view easily on every segment of the game.
- Reduced speed mode: It minimizes the speed of your surfing character.
Created on Mar 27th 2020 00:52. Viewed 217 times.