How to Personalize your Default Message in Outlookby James Anderson Senior Consultant, IT Expert
Hotmail makes it easy to transfer mails online with its easy to use mail services. Since it has been into existence it has successfully provided services to enable effective communication between users. Hotmail is services of Microsoft which is now commonly known as Outlook. Whether it is hotmail or outlook both have always known to be a leader in mail services and it is continued to be a platform used effectively by millions of users worldwide. It is because of its user friendly services that it is so widely used and in cases if users face any issues and need easy help it is possible to obtain easy help from Hotmail Customer Service Helpline Number.
Outlook is surely users platform and to make sure that they get best there are various options which can be applied for personalizing ones use online on hotmail mail platform. There is a default format for everything on outlook which can be used as per ones need. Same is the case for text messages in outlook. When any mail is send there is a text included in it which comes with as a default option.
Default text messages in outlook:-
- By default, the text content of an Outlook message is shown in black.
- The font size of default text is 11 point.
- The default font is Calibri that is well suited for its readability.
- By default the text is arranged in left-aligned paragraphs.
- The background colour by default is white.
This is default setting of text message in outlook but it is possible to change to provide a personalized approach to outlook inbox and make use easy and effective over outlook. A user may change the appearance of the text in a message with these easy settings:-
Read Also:- Get Easy Way to Rename Hotmail to Outlook
- Applying local formatting - It is possible to apply once own local formatting that may include changing of the character or paragraph attributes. It may also include changing of styles in which the text appears. This may be applied directly to the text.
- Applying Global formatting - Global formatting can be a chosen theme or style set that a user may apply to set to the entire document.
- Adding up a common signature – By getting to the Signatures and Stationery dialog box you can add your own signature which can be your specific identity and this can help your receivers recognize you just by your signature.
If you wish that the set font size or colour or style may apply to all your next messages you need to save the settings which will save your preferences and will automatically apply them to next new messages and to message responses. It is also possible to set your default font and theme preferences by getting to the Personal Stationery tab. You can also add different font formatting style for new messages and responses that is replies will have unique format and forwards will have separate formatting style.
Created on Feb 20th 2018 02:52. Viewed 438 times.