How to Operate Mozilla Firefoxby Jeniffer Leio Excutive
Mozilla Firefox is one of the most successful and well-liked browsers on the market. Firefox competes with other browsers like Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer. Everyone can download Mozilla Firefox on the computer or laptop, and the installation is free for the users. The speed of the Firefox is excellent, and it protects the system from viruses.
The steps are given below to use Mozilla Firefox:
- Examine whether you meet the minimum system requirements.
Mozilla Firefox assists many Windows operating systems, which include Window Vista, Windows 7, Window 8, window Server 2003 and window 10. It also supports any Mac operating system fluctuates from Mac OS X 10.6 to Mac OS X 10.11.
• The users of the window are suggested to use Pentium 4 with a system the processor is supporting Sse2, 512MB of RAM and 200MB space of hardware.
• The users of Mac are recommended using Intel x86 processor with a system, 512 MB of RAM and 200 MB space of hardware.
- Hit http://www.Mozilla.org to install the latest version of the Mozilla Firefox browser.
Any of the browser which includes Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer, whether you are using the outdated version of Mozilla Firefox that was you like to update, check the guidelines listed below.
• In the updated version Firefox will upgrade it automatically, but you can also do it manually. Press Firefox on the menu screen and then hit About Firefox.
• After starting the About Firefox window, the program begins installing automatically. Choose “Restart Firefox to Update” when it is ready to download.
- Press the Free Download tab.
This will install Firefox installer; the web will inform you which version should be best for your system.
- Download Firefox on your computer.
The users of Internet Explorer require pressing the Run tab, but the other users of browsers need to save the installer to your system before starting it. The users of Windows then see a window come and press Download to complete the procedure.
• The users of Mac after completing the installation will determine an opened Finder window. Pull the Firefox application to the icon of the app on the right side.
• Whether the Finder window doesn’t come naturally, then press on Firefox.dmg file which is in your Downloads. After this pull the application into an app as described above.
• Pulling the application in apps, hit Ctrl while pressing the window on the same duration. Press Eject Firefox from the menu list.
• You can also pick the Firefox application from your apps folder at the bottom of the display, permitting for more immediate uses.
- Start the Firefox browser.
When you open Firefox, it will ask to select which makes Firefox your Default browser. Press Yes if you wish to use Firefox as your default browser.
Jeniffer Leio is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Jeniffer Leio written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Created on Dec 24th 2018 09:41. Viewed 92 times.