How to Mirror Screen of Your iPhone or iPad on Windows PCby elina John IT Expert
Screen mirroring of an iPhone or iPad on Apple TV is an easy method using the AirPlay feature when you have to display a presentation in the meeting hall. If not, you can plan a little get together with your family or friends to screen the old pictures.
What if Apple TV isn’t available? The only option left is using a Windows PC. Now the question is if it’s possible or not? Well, you’ll be amazed to know that a lot of software enables you to share or mirror the screen of your Apple devices on a Windows PC. The software includes Reflector, ApowerMirror, and much more.
The software mentioned above transfers your Windows PC to an AirPlay receiver that screens whatever you want to share from your iPhone or iPad. Also, there is no requirement for any third-party applications for the same as the software does the complete job for you.
Most of the AirPlay software works in a similar manner. Thus, if you want to know more about the same, go through the process mentioned below.
Mirror Screening from Your iPhone or iPad on Windows PC
Before starting with the process, make sure you’ve downloaded an AirPlay software for instance, Reflector 3. It is essential to note that you need to pay for the software to start using. However, it offers you a 7-days free trial, so you don’t have to worry about a bad investment. Take the free trial and then decide to invest further.
The steps to use the Reflector 3 for screen mirroring on your Windows PC are:
- Install the Reflector 3 software on your computer. Once installed, launch the same.
- Tap on the ‘Try Reflector 3’ if you want to take a free trial before purchasing it.
- A new window will open that’ll show a ‘No devices connected’ notification.
- Next, go to the ‘Control Center’ of your Apple device. Swipe down from top to bottom on iPhone X or newer models. However, you need to swipe from bottom to top for the iPhones with a Home button.
- Press and hold on the ‘Screen Mirroring’ option in the Control Center.
- The name of your PC will reflect in the next window. Select the same.
- Enter code on your Apple device that’ll be displayed on your PC.
- Once you’ve entered the code, hit the ‘Ok’ button to connect the two devices.
- In case you want to stop mirroring, you can click on the ‘X’ icon or the ‘Stop Mirroring’ option on your iPhone or iPad.
That was easy, right. Screen Mirroring from an Apple device to a Windows PC sounds like a huge thing. However, all you need to do is set up the software, and you’re nearly done.
Note that the software settings enable you to change the mirrored screen’s resolution, but it is set at 1080p by default.
Also, once your free trial period gets over, you’ll have to pay $17.99 to continue using the same. If you don’t pay, you’ll no longer have access to the features offered by the software.
Elina John is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for webroot security products at webroot.com/safe.
Source :- https://v4webroot.com/how-to-mirror-screen-of-your-iphone-or-ipad-on-windows-pc/
Created on Sep 9th 2020 00:35. Viewed 290 times.