How To Manage Songs On Alexa and Amazon Echo?
by Carl Smith Software Developer
A lot of people listen to Apple song tunes on the Amazon Echo speaker. Fortunately, there are plenty of songs sources. Many people take subscription of Amazon Prime Music or SiriusXM, etc. And there are also some people who prefer using music streaming applications such as Pandora.
The best part of playing songs by Amazon Echo is that you shall get countless options to choose from.
Here’s how to manage songs on Alexa and Amazon Echo
The method of adding music services to Alexa
Luckily, for those people who use plenty of song services connected to Alexa and Amazon Echo, a default setting is present for them. Whenever you play songs without mentioning the type of service, then Alexa may play songs from that source itself.
- Firstly, go to the menu that is present on the left-hand side.
- Then, press on Skills and Games.
- Next, on the search bar, you can look for whichever service that you would like. Alternatively, press on Music and Audio. It shall be below the Categories option.
- After getting the song service that you would like to add, click on it.
- Then, Enable to Use.
- Next, it can be possible that you may need to sign in to the account. So follow the onscreen instructions properly.
The method of listening songs on Amazon Echo
- There are different types of order that you can give to Alexa. For instance, you can give orders such as:
- ‘Alexa, play a classical song on Pandora.’
- ‘Alexa, play my (name of the playlist on Apple Music.’
- Then, you should move to Your Skills part and press on Skills and Games option.
- After that, press on the application that you would like to connect with and review a few of the orders present over there.
The method of setting up a default song service with Alexa
- Firstly, go to the left-hand menu and choose Settings.
- Then, below the Alexa Preferences, you need to click on Music.
- After that, move downwards to Account Settings. You shall find the current default service. Click on Default Services for modifying it.
- Note that you can select Default Music Library as well as Default Station together. Both of them are not dependant on each other. For instance, you can have Apple Music for library and iHeartRadio for Default Station.
- After you are done, you have two options. The one option is to press the arrow that is present towards the upper side for returning back. And the other option is of closing the Alexa application.
Robert Coleman is a technology expert who loves to write blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He has been especially writing about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate with an intention to develop the work experience of users across the globe. The blogs and articles he has written have been published in various popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Source - https://quickproductactivate.com/how-to-manage-songs-on-alexa-and-amazon-echo/
Created on Mar 27th 2019 12:10. Viewed 264 times.