How to Make Cool Videos on Instagramby John Miller Freelancer This article will be useful for those who want to learn how to make cool videos on Instagram. At the same time, processing and editing video directly on the phone or tablet. Of course, a professional camera allows for high-quality shooting, but this article will show how you can do without expensive equipment and ...:
- Publish good content
- Diversify the posts in your profile using the original video;
- increase the coverage of publications;
- provide its subscribers with more information in one publication;
- correspond to fashion trends, as the video is one of the trends of the current year.
I have a phone, and then what?
The most important thing is the characteristics. Of course, to the famous Nokia with a flashlight, you don’t take much, it’s better to arm yourself with an iPhone or any other smartphone with similar characteristics.
The first rule in shooting video for Instagram is horizontal orientation. It is important to note that we are talking specifically about video, not Stories, where a vertical arrangement of the phone is required.
Shooting with a horizontal orientation, your reader can easily watch the video and read the text under it. In other cases, it is simply impossible to do this at the same time, and you also have to turn the phone to view it.
Instagram video length and characteristics
Today, you can download videos with a maximum length of 1 minute. There is a 15 second limit for storis. When it comes to live streaming, users have an hour here. Video should weigh no more than 4 GB.
- landscape (1.91: 1);
- square format (1: 1);
- vertical recording (4: 5).
- How to add video to Instagram
- Video on Instagram can be added as a post, or as a Story.
Posting as a post - click “Add a new post” (plus sign in the bottom middle of the screen) and select a video from the gallery. Then select the filter, shorten it to the desired size and set the cover using any frame from the movie. Done! It remains to write the post itself, add a pinch of hashtags and decorate with geolocation cherry.
Placement of the video in the Storie - click "Add your story", after holding the icon with your avatar in the upper left corner of the application. You can download any video from the gallery (recorded no later than 1 day ago), or record directly in the Stories add screen.
Applications for processing and editing video on the phone
Hyperlapse The application is suitable for owners of iPhone and iPad. It is freely available on the AppStore. The program allows you to create videos with a length of up to 45 minutes, after which they can be accelerated. No registration is required here. One has only to download the application and take up the creation and installation of the video.
There is a similar application for Android called Framelapse
- InShot is a free application where you can easily edit not only videos, but also photos. You can buy it in GooglePlay, or in the AppStore. In this case, it is possible to crop and combine photos and videos, resize files, use filters and various effects, insert music, labels and stickers, change the background, create original collages from videos and photos, etc. The disadvantages include only advertising, which pops up at the top.
- iMove is a great video editing program suitable for those who use Apple products. Available for download at the AppStore. With this application, you can view and post videos, create original trailers and even movies. Among the shortcomings of the editor presented is that the user needs time to familiarize himself with the actions of the program. Nevertheless, a convenient interface significantly speeds up the learning process.
- Splice is a powerful photo and video file editor. In the presented application, you can speed up or slow down the recording, it provides for cropping video, editing transitions and overlaying music. Owners of the iPhone and iPad have the opportunity to create video clips, the quality of which will be at a very high level. Quik is a similar application suitable for Android.
After you publish your video you need to buy instagram likes for it, so people will engage with your profile.
Now you have all the theoretical knowledge in order to create great videos for Instagram. It remains only to begin to practice. We think that if you use our recommendations, you will not have problems with this issue. For the publication to be completed, one video will not be enough, so it is important to sign it with a small but creative text.
Insert relevant hashtags that other users can stumble upon your post in the stream. Now everything is ready! We hope the information provided was useful to you. Best of luck on Instagram!
Created on Jun 25th 2020 03:35. Viewed 78 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.