How to make a Discord Account on a PC or Mac
by john martin Web Designer
Discord is a new app specifically designed to help online gamers who can participate in chats while playing online games. It was created to bring people together who’s passionate about playing online games.
In this article, we’re going to teach how you can create a Discord account on the computer
- First, you have to visit the site discordapp.com from any browser you are using to create a Discord account.
- Press the Login button.
- Press the Register button.
- Fill the necessary details.
- Press Continue
- Then you have to click on “ I’m not a robot” to go to Discord home screen, they’ll also send you an email to verify the account.
In case you find pop-up ads in the front screen, you have to press on “X” at the top right corner.
- Press on Get Started to run through the setup process or press Skip to start adding friends and servers now.
- Go to your email and Click on the mail by the name of Discord.
- After open the email and you have to Click on “Verify Email”, and this will open your Discord account.
You have to click on “I’m not a robot” again to continue.
- Press on Verify to use your Discord account.
I hope this article helps in your Discord account creation.
is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup
Created on Dec 13th 2018 12:49. Viewed 300 times.