How To Live A More Productive And Positive Lifestyleby Joan Harrington Network Marketer/Coach/Full-time Blogger
You Can Live A More Productive And Positive Lifestyle
Living A More Productive And Positive Lifestyle…Starting Today!
Today, I wanted to share with you 7 ways to live a more productive and positive lifestyle by Ryan C Lowe – Sit back and ENJOY!!
It seem like every time you turn on the TV or get on the computer, there is always more negative news that just weighs you down.
As humans, we sometimes focus on the negative and stay under that negative cloud that we created.
We must understand that we can walk from under this cloud at anytime, and we have the power to make our days sunny and bright.
Here, Ryan, shares with you 7 ways to be the most effective when attempting to live a more productive and positive lifestyle along with his “Get off Your Attitude Exercises” (GOYA-cise) to get you moving.
1. Think Positive
- Thinking Positive is probably the most important of the ways that I can share with you, because you know that everything starts in the mind.
- Thoughts turn into feelings, which then turn into actions.
GOYA-cise: When a negative thought comes into your mind, instantly swap it with a positive one. An example of this would be thinking about a child’s smile or someone you know. This will keep the mind clear of any negative thoughts.
2. Get Around Positive People
- Stay away from negative and pessimistic people.
- Surround yourself with positive people, and you will be more positive!
- This is a simple and crucial way in reaching a positive lifestyle.
- We must learn to get around people that are like minded, have goals and the ones that have courage to go forward in life.
GOYA-cise: Think about someone that you respect and has the positive traits that you want to possess. Try to meet with that person frequently so that their positive attitude will become part of you.
3. Read and Listen to Positive Information
- One of the best ways to create a positive mindset is by filling it with positive information.
- Too many times we get our information from the wrong places.
- We need to learn to be careful on what we let into our mind.
- To get out of the negative rut, we need to get in the habit of picking up an inspirational book, find a positive article on the web or just listen to a positive inspirational CD.
- These positive items will open your mind, encourage, inspire, and teach you how to create a positive mindset. (Some of my favorite inspirational authors are Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy and Les Brown).
GOYA-cise: Put a Positive CD in your car, home stereo or in at your office. Listen to it for the length of the car ride or 30 minutes in your home or office. Try to implement that one new positive idea that you learned into what you are doing that particular day.
4. Focus on the Future
- Too many of us dwell on our past and let it block our vision of our future.
- We need to break this bad habit and visualize on what we want our future to be.
- The next time your past is haunting you, instantly think about something in your future.
- Write down your goals and create a vision board.
- This way you can always focus and see the positive things you want in life.
GOYA-cise: Make a list of all things that you want in life. Go online and find it, print a picture of each item. Pin them up on a board in your office or home where you can see them. Look at this vision board daily and visualize yourself possessing all of these items.
5. Plan Ahead
- Using time efficiently helps to maintain a positive attitude.
- The best way to do this is to plan your day and your week ahead of time.
- We need to adopt this habit so that we won’t let procrastination take over and keep us from reaching our goals.
- The habit of planning and focusing on your priorities and important tasks will help you accomplish more in less time.
GOYA-cise: Each day sit at your desk for ten minutes and map out your next day. This exercise can save two hours the next day.
6. Be Grateful
- Take some time everyday to be grateful and thankful for everything that you have in your life right now.
- It is easy for us to focus on what we don’t have or things we didn’t accomplish.
- Find these great things and recognize them.
- The very thought of what you are grateful for will help you maintain a positive attitude in your life.
- This habit is one of the best ways to turn negative thinking into positive thinking instantly.
GOYA-cise: Write down the top 10 things you are grateful for and read them over at least 10 times daily!
7. Exercise More
- Daily exercise will help you improve your mood, along with helping to against stress and depression.
- This healthy way of life will keep you living longer and living a healthier lifestyle.
- Remember exercising will also make you feel better about yourself.
- When you feel better about yourself, it breeds confidence which will help you in your personal and professional life.
GOYA-cise: Go for a 30 minute brisk walk on a treadmill or around the neighborhood. This is a great exercise to create positive thinking.
If you follow and implement these 7 life changing ways of life daily, they will bring you the success and happiness you desire.
They will take you from underneath that dark cloud of negativity and bring you out into the sunshine of a positive lifestyle.
Use the “GOYA-cises” to improve your productivity and see the positive things like peace and happiness that will come into your life.
Ryan C. Lowe is a Speaker, Coach and Author. Ryan is the founder of Get off Your Attitude seminars and merchandise. He works with various organizations to help inspire change and achieve success through a positive mental attitude. For more information on Ryan’s services, merchandise or his new book you can visit www.GetOffYourAttitude.com
If you enjoyed these tips from Ryan and found TONS OF VALUE, please click on the “like” button and share…..Thank You!
SHARING IS CARING!
To Your Success,
Lean Manufacturing Secrets
60 Minute Lean Business - 5S Implementation G... Business English Vocabular...
Project Management Training with Th...
Project management training based on the book The Lazy Project Manager and ...
Screen capture, photo editing & sha...
With the click of a button, capture images of anything you can see on your ...
Created on Jun 24th 2012 14:25. Viewed 137 times.