How to Install Exodus on Kodi?by Alessia Martine office.com/setup
Exodus is amongst the most popular Kodi Addons for the people who like to watch films, TV series, matches, etc. It enables them to filter the content according to various genres.Have a look at this blog carefully to know the best methods of getting the newest 6.0 launch of Exodus.
- Installing Exodus on Kodi
Follow the given below instructions carefully for installing Exodus on Kodi.
- Firstly, launch Kodi.
- Then, choose the settings option for going to the settings menu.
- Next, tap on the System.
- Note that under the system settings, search the add-ons option. Under that option, enable the switch of Unknown sources.
- Lastly, include the File Source.
- Adding the File Source
Follow the given below points properly for including the File Source.
- Firstly, go to the main settings menu.
- Then, choose File manager.
- After that, search and choose Add source.
- Note that a new window shall get displayed. Go to the main structure of the window, titled as browse, choose the option written <None>. The window shall let you put an address. Put ‘’http://lazykodi.com’’ in the given area.
- Lastly, choose OK.
- Then, give a name to your source — for instance, Lazy Kodi.
- After that, choose OK to save the new source.
- Installing the repository
- Firstly, go to the Kodi home screen.
- Then, search and choose the Add-ons option.
- Note that near above the left side menu, you shall be able to view a small package symbol. Choose it.
- After that, choose ‘Install’ from zip file.
- Next, see the given sources for searching the ‘Lazy Kodi’ entry that you made recently.
- After that, choose the ZIPS directory.
- Next, choose KODIBAE.zip.
- Then, wait for some time till the success notification gets displayed.
- Installing the Exodus
- Firstly, go to the menu under the package symbol.
- Then, search and choose Install from the repository.
- Kodi shall list each of the repositories on the device. Given as you did not include any others earlier, it shall get simple to place Kodi Bae. Choose it.
- Next, choose Video add-ons. It will be located under Kodi Bae.
- Then, search for Exodus. Choose it, then choose the Install option present in the end of the display.
- Go to Exodus. Visit the main menu. Enter the Add-ons option.
- Next, choose the Video add-ons part. Note that the Exodus shall be given there with any other video add-ons that you have installed.
Marshall Lyne is a Microsoft Office expert and her been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Sara has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Created on Oct 3rd 2019 07:54. Viewed 38 times.