How to Install Brother Wireless Printer Without CDby Printer Support Usa Get Instant Printer Support Service
Don't worry if you don't have the CD that came with your Brother printer. It is still wirelessly installable with no issues. Here is a little explanation on how to accomplish it:
1. To start, go to the Brother website and download the drivers for your particular printer model.
2. Once the drivers have been downloaded, launch your computer's "Control Panel."
3. Click "Add a printer" after choosing "Devices and Printers."
4. Select your Brother printer from the list of compatible devices under the "Wireless" option.
5. Complete the installation of your printer by following the instructions, and you're done!
Brother Printer Installation without CD using USB Cable
It is not difficult to install a Brother printer without a CD. All you need is a USB cable. The process is as follows:
Connect the Brother printer to your computer using the USB cable.
2. Go to the control panel and open the Devices and Printers section.
3. Find your Brother printer in the list of devices and right-click on it.
4. Select the option to install the printer without using a CD.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Hope the article about How to Install Brother Wireless Printer Without cd was helpful for you. If you are still unable to use it then connect with Printer Support USA +1 8669184391. For more information visit our official website https://www.printsupportusa.com/
Created on Sep 7th 2022 23:44. Viewed 147 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.