How to Install and Use QuickBooks Refresher Tool?by Alex Poter Technical Export
How to Install and Use QuickBooks Refresher Tool?
People who use QuickBooks daily face several issues that might be caused due to various reasons. You may find problems when the software takes too much time to execute. As a result, it doesn't perform as it should, thus hindering your work. For this reason, there's the QuickBooks Refresher Tool that renders and blocks the obstacles so that you can perform all your bookkeeping tasks uninterruptedly. The tool functions as a refresher for the QuickBooks application. It resolves all the issues that might slow or shut down the programs in your system without any notice. Besides, the tool also fixes minor issues without deleting the QB company file. In this article, you'll find out how you can run this tool effectively.
Why Is There a Need for the QuickBooks Refresher Tool?
This tool is needed to fix various issues. You will need it the most in the areas mentioned below:
• Resetting QuickBooks password – You can resolve QB passwords without being stuck on calls for an extended time.
• Resolving installation issues – With the help of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool, you can fix all QB installation problems.
• Resolving network issues – Sometimes, QuickBooks crashes because of network fluctuations. This issue can be easily resolved through QuickBooks Quick Fix My Program.
• Resolving company files problems – You can fix errors like corrupted files and connecting errors through QuickBooks File Doctor. It will repair damaged and corrupted files.
Which Technical Glitches Can You Resolve with the Refresher Tool?
You can resolve a wide variety of technical glitches with the QB Refresher Tool. They include the following:
• Slow performance of QuickBooks Desktop.
• Several 6XXX error codes, like 6123 and 0.
• The refresher tool addresses installation errors that occur because of problems in QB Desktop.
• The tool resolves the problems of QuickBooks freezing or not responding.
• The tool also fixes the problem of QB application closing within some seconds of being opened.
The Steps for Downloading and Installing the QuickBooks Refresher Tool
Downloading and installing QB Refresher Tool is quite simple. Adhere to the steps mentioned below.
• Close all versions of QuickBooks Desktop that are presently running.
• Download the refresher tool.
• Afterwards, save the downloaded file to a place where you can open it easily.
• Run the tool and open QuickBooks again to check whether the issue has been solved.
• For installing it, go to the downloaded file's location with .exe extension and click on it twice.
• Now, click twice on the file that's downloaded. The installer will launch.
• Adhere to the instructions. Then, tap 'Next.'
• After installation completes, open it by tapping on the icon you see on the desktop's screen.
• Right-click on the icon of the tool and choose the option of 'Run as Administration.'
• Now, you can utilize the tool to solve all your problems and errors.
The Steps for Using QB Refresher Tool
Before you use the tool, it is recommended that you have a backup of all the company files. Go through these steps:
• Open the Refresher Tool.
• Hit the 'Fix my QuickBooks' option.
• You'll notice a wizard on the screen with a notification displaying 'Thank you for launching the QuickBooks Refresher Tool.'
• Tap' OK.'
• Launch QuickBooks and see if it is working correctly.
ConclusionAfter properly following the steps for downloading, installing, and using the QuickBooks Refresher Tool, you can fix all the errors that are bothering you. The application will also work at its optimal performance. Thus, you can execute all your bookkeeping functions smoothly.
Created on Oct 6th 2021 02:28. Viewed 401 times.