How to Install and Set up QuickBooks Mac Desktop 2020?by Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Do you know the exact process to install and setup QuickBooks desktop for Mac? Well, many entrepreneurs who are planning to incorporate QuickBooks Mac find it difficult to install and setup QuickBooks Mac. Thus, keeping this in mind, we have come up with this blog post, where we are going to discuss the complete process to install and setup QuickBooks Mac Desktop.
However, if you are seeking for expert assistance to install and set up QuickBooks Mac Desktop, then you can make a call at our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-969-7370, and our experts and certified QuickBooks enterprise support professionals will assist you in setting up and installing QuickBooks for Mac without any issue.
Steps to install and set up QuickBooks Mac Desktop
1. The very first step is to find out whether QuickBooks Mac Desktop will run on your system or not.
· The user is required to check the minimum system requirements for the Mac version for swift installation. In case the user accidently purchased QuickBooks for windows, then in that case he/she can simply return QuickBooks product and get the correct version.
2. Now, prepare the license and product numbers.
· For downloaded product, the email confirmation will be containing the license and product number. In case, the user hasn’t received the confirmation mail, then in that case the user might retrieve the license number or can contact our team for further technical assistance.
· In case of CD, the user is recommended to look for the scratch off label on the packaging for the license number.
3. The next step is to download and install QuickBooks Mac Desktop
· Prepare the installer
o For this, the user will have to download the QuickBooks desktop Mac version, from the official Intuit portal.
o Or the user can make use of the CD installer. It should be noted that, if you are downloading the installer and are experiencing any kind of issues with the process, then in that case you might require clearing the browser’s cache and cookies or using a different browser.
· Begin with installation
o The user is supposed to close all running applications
o And then insert the QuickBooks CD into the CD-ROM or then double click the downloaded installer. The QuickBooks installation window will open on its own.
o After that the user will have to drag QuickBooks icon to the applications folder, and it will open up on its own.
o The next step is to double click the QuickBooks icon, in order to open the application.
This is it with today’s blog, we hope that the information we shared via this post might be of any help for the users in installing and setting up QuickBooks for Mac. However, in case of any query, or if you are facing any difficulty, then do not hesitate in speaking to our QuickBooks help and support professionals. You can simply call us at our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-969-7370, and we will provide the best possible QuickBooks related support services.
Created on Mar 11th 2020 06:57. Viewed 264 times.