How to Import QuickBooks for Windows file to QuickBooks for Mac?by sobit badola SEO executive
Do you want to know- How to Convert a QuickBooks for Windows file to QuickBooks for Mac? It is likely to convert any QuickBooks company file for windows. For instance, if you have a QuickBooks Desktop Mac, you can change your file from QuickBooks for Windows. To convert a QuickBooks file from Windows to Mac, you own a small business. Furthermore, with the days passing, more businesses are broken up to Mac computers for their regular operations, since it is very, tough and stable. Most such businesses use QuickBooks to handle their accounting and their inventory.
Switch a QuickBooks for Windows file to QuickBooks for Mac
To convert a QuickBooks for Windows file to QuickBooks for Mac, it contains several steps for Windows and Mac.
1) Be sure that your QuickBooks for Desktop for Windows is updated
2) As an administrator, open the QuickBooks file
3) In the file menu, select the option of Utilities.
4) Tap on the option of Copy the Company File that is for QuickBooks Mac
5) Choose the option of Yes and continue
6) In the exact folder where you want to save the file, be sure to add a proper name and tap on Save.
7) Make sure that no special characters are used in the file name.
Restore in MAC
1) Be sure that QuickBooks Desktop for Mac is updated
2) Now, Close the QuickBooks and copy the backup that is saved in the specific folder.
3) Open the QuickBooks Desktop for MAC and select File
4) Open the Company file and select MAC.qbb file, and then tap on Open
5) Select OK when it will prompt to restore QuickBooks for the Windows file
6) Add a name for the restored file and tap on Save to save it.
By following these steps you can convert a QuickBooks for Windows file to QuickBooks for Mac.
Created on Feb 18th 2021 06:10. Viewed 157 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.