How to Get views on Youtubeby Blue Tiger Digital Marketing Consultant
In order to get more views and grow your youtube channel, you have to follow each step respectively.
And yes, you have to do so respectively
#1. Optimize your Video for watch time
This is one of the most important. Youtube has already said that the more watch time your video gets, the more it gets promoted and shown higher in searches.
- Hook in your users’ interest within the first 15 seconds.
- Use more pattern interrupts in your video all along.
#2. Optimize CTR on your Video
- Write a compelling video title which describes what's inside the video.
#3. Generate more Engagement
- Tell them to like your video several times within your video.
- Ask them questions across your video to answer in the comments.
- Tell them to subscribe to your channel and the benefits they are getting from it.
#4. Optimize video Title, Description & TAG
- Start the title with the keyword.
- Use power words, numbers and brackets.
- Include your keyword within the first 50 words.
- Keep closely related terms in the first paragraph and keep it less than 120 words.
- Write a 300-350 words mini blog post for your video description.
- Include your target keyword 3–5 times in that 300-350 words content.
- Use the exact target keyword at the beginning. (Ex: Video SEO).
- Include two or three keywords closely related to the target keyword (ex: Youtube SEO, video SEO strategy, rank youtube videos).
- Include the keywords broadly related to the focus keyword (ex: Content marketing, youtube channel, SEO, digital marketing).
Created on Jun 1st 2019 05:28. Viewed 208 times.