How to Get Android 11 on the Pixel via the Android Flash Toolby Aida Martin Norton Setup
Developer Preview of Android 11 launched by Google on 19th February with another Developer Preview on 18th March. Now Google released its 3rd Developer Preview, and it offers you to fix bugs and productivity for developers. Also, it runs on the Pixel, and you require only a USB cord. If you wish to know how it is used, then here are the instructions given below.
Setup Phone to Accept Commands and Software
- Navigate to the Settings and move down to the System option.
- After that, select the About Phone option.
- Then you should choose the ‘Build number seven times’ till you see the dialogue section, which says, “you are now a developer.”
- You should get the return to the menu of System, and you can locate a Developer option.
- Don’t forget to enable the developer options and turn on the USB debugging.
- During the Developer options, enable OEM unlocking.
Through Android Flash Utility
- First of all, go to the site of Android Developer Preview and find the device beneath the list of “Android Flash Tool Link.”
- Don’t forget to choose the correct device.
- This will launch a link of ‘flash.android.com’ with detail for the device.
- You have to choose the ‘Get started’ option and see a prompt which says, “Allow site access to your ADB keys …”.
- Then select the OK button to continue.
- You should choose the ‘Add new device’ option and pick the mobile from the menu of prompt.
- In case you are using Windows and the system is not detecting the mobile.
- Reach the next window, whether the mobile is listed and unlock the device, then choose the ‘Allow’ button on the prompt.
- Get back to the system, and the mobile will move to the green ‘Connected.’
- should click on the Install button and reach the next window then select the Confirm button.
- Thereafter, allow the website to go via every instruction itself.
- The mobile will reboot and switch to the bootloader itself.
- Make sure, don’t touch the mobile or detach for any reason.
- Now, the procedure of data download will begin, and it takes a few minutes according to the speed of the internet and the size of the update file.
- Once you finish the process, you will see the mobile restart with the Google logo.
Created on Apr 30th 2020 05:14. Viewed 228 times.