How to Get a Refund for iTunes & App Store Purchasesby park jonas Web Designer
In case you have any issue in listening songs, watching movies or series, reading books, or applications you have bought from “iTunes” or the “App Store,” you can get your refund from Apple. The reason should be appropriate so that Apple can help you to get your refund. The reason for refunding your purchase amount should be valid like you had purchased anything by mistake, or got a wrong item, or you had received nothing.
Steps for Getting a Refund Through the iOS Device
There is no link to report your issue in the iTunes Store or App Store applications, in case you are having any problem when you are browsing on your default browser on the iOS devices. If it is more suitable, then report the issue via the “Email Receipt.”
• Open “Mail” from the Home display.
• Find the “You receipt from Apple” option in case it is instantly not visible to you.
• Press on the “Receipt” of that purchase amount you wish to get the refund on your account. If you don’t know the date of purchase, then there will be no another way to tell the receipt number to solve your issue.
• Click “Report a problem” button located on the right side of that purchase you wish to report an issue. By clicking on this button, you will see a page gets open on your screen which is of “Apples’ problem report” webpage.
• Type the Apple ID and a protected password in the given section.
• Press “Choose Problem” option and choose an issue given on the list of menu.
• Go through the “Prompt” to choose one issue and then click the “Submit” button. Go to the “iTunes Store” support page or the other thing you can do is to contact the “Application Developer” to tell them about your issue.
You will get a message after some time that your purchase refund is approved or not.
Steps for Getting a Refund Through the Web Browser
In case you are not using your system and want to get your purchase refund, then you can do so by following the given steps.
• Open “Apples’ problem reports” webpage which is reportaproblem.apple.com.
• Sign in with the Apple email address which includes the username and a protected password.
• Choose the right tab which includes song, movies, serials, applications, novels.
• Choose “Report a Problem” located to the next side of that purchase you wish to get a refund for.
• Press on “Choose Problem” option.
• Choose one of the issues from the menu list.
• Go through the “Prompt” to submit your issue, go to the official site of “iTunes Store” or you contact the “Application Developer.”
You will receive a confirmation message from the Apple for confirming that you still get your refund or not.
Steps for Getting a Refund Through Windows or Mac
• Open “iTunes” on the Windows or Mac.
• Tap on “Account” option.
• Enter in the Apple email address which is your username and a protected password.
• Press on “See All” button given in the history of the purchases you had made.
• Tap “More” given on the right side of the application of that purchase you wish to get a refund. In case you don’t view the application, then you have to select the date given on the pull-down menu in the history of purchases you had made.
• Tap “Report a Problem” button after it comes under the application title.
• Press on “Choose Problem” option and then choose any one issue provided on the menu list.
• Go through the “Prompt” to submit the issue, go to the “iTunes Store” support page or make a call to the “Application Developer to get rid of your issue. After some time you will get a verification message from Apple to confirm that you had to get your purchase refund or not.
Harry Williams is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Harry Williams has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Created on Feb 12th 2019 10:59. Viewed 544 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.