How to fix the Windows blue screen errors?by Technical Support Phone Number Owner
Before fixing a Microsoft Windows blue screen or blue screen of death
mistake (BSoD), you should first distinguish what blunder it is, as
there are different sorts of blue screen blunders.
Tip: If you are encountering a totally blue or light blue screen with no content or blunder message, your PC may have an awful video card or screen, bringing about just seeing a blue screen. In the event that conceivable, endeavour to check if your video card is awful or figure out whether the screen is awful.
Note: If you are getting a blue screen and after that your PC promptly reboots without having the capacity to peruse the content in the blue screen, take after the progressions beneath. In the event that you can't get into Windows to perform the progressions beneath, boot the PC into Safe Mode. In the event that you can't boot into Safe Mode, you may have degenerate Windows framework documents, a faulty memory chip or a damaged hard drive. You ought to run equipment analytic tests to figure out whether the memory or hard drive is bringing on the blue screen blunders. Technical support for blue screen error
1. From the Desktop or in the Windows Start menu, right-tap on My Computer or Computer.
2. Click the Properties alternative.
3. In the System Properties window, tap the propelled tab or the propelled framework settings join.
4. On the Advanced tab, tap the Settings secure in the Start and Recovery area.
5. In the Start-up and Recovery window, uncheck the consequently restart check box.
6. Click OK.
Blue screen errors
Windows NT, 2000, XP, Vista, and later forms of Windows have a blue screen mistake that is like the case demonstrated as follows. These blunder messages regularly contain more point by point data and will contain data that can be scanned for and found. In case you're not getting a blue screen mistake that resembles the case underneath, skip to the following Fatal special case segment.
Note: If you are getting a strong blue screen with no white content, you are not experiencing a BSoD. It's conceivable an issue with your video card, screen, or other equipment. Take after the no presentation on screen investigating ventures to analyze this issue.
1. Identify the blue screen by finding a line containing all capital letters with underscores rather than spaces, for example, the above illustration, BAD_POOL_HEADER. Record this data. On the off chance that you don't see anything written in all tops with underscores this way, skirt this stride.
2. Get either the STOP: mistake message at the highest point of the blunder, or in the "Specialized Information:" part of the blunder. For instance, in the above mistake, it is STOP: 0x00000019 ... compose the main bit of this mistake message down.
3. Finally, if specialized data is appeared, record the document and the location.
When you have the above data, you can begin investigating the issue. The following are regular blue screen blunders and connections to pages that contain the investigating ventures for some of these mistakes.
significant number of the blue screen mistake messages you'll
experience with prior variants of Windows will be deadly special case
blunder messages or Fatal 0E messages. In case you're blue screen
message begins with A deadly special case 0E ... on the other hand A
special case ..., you are experiencing this mistake. For these blue
screen blunders, take after the lethal special case mistake
Created on May 6th 2016 03:31. Viewed 841 times.