How to Fix the QuickBooks Condense Data Error?by Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
QuickBooks software comprises of most powerful accounting & bookkeeping features. In this post, we are going to provide our reader about the QuickBooks Condense Data Error solution. This error message appears as “QuickBooks Condense Data Repair”. If you are looking for someone to get you can contact the QuickBooks Error Support team immediately.
Steps to Condense the QuickBooks Company file
• First of all, Go to the File =>Utilities =>Condense Data command.
• Choose the transaction before a specific date ratio button.
• Ensure the removed transactions => hit the next.
• Click to begin to condense.
Solution Steps to Fix/Repair QuickBooks Condense Data Error
The QuickBooks Condense Data Error appears when the condense transaction cannot be removed. Check out the transaction that does not remove:
• Incorrect bill credits, bill payment checks, & bill links.
• When the Payroll transaction date is before then 12/31/2017.
• When the credit memos, invoices, payments, and refund checks are not linked correctly.
Use the steps mentioned above to condense the QuickBooks data..!! In any case, you are unable to perform accurately – we recommend you to make a call on the toll-free 1-800-880-6389 to consult with a Certified ProAdvisor for better assistance.
Created on Oct 29th 2018 14:27. Viewed 250 times.