How to fix QuickBooks Error Code 1935?by Linda Martin Professional Consultant QuickBooks Error 1935 is a type of installation error that appears when users try to install programs while QuickBooks is running the Windows Startup. Additionally, it also occurs when Windows operating system gets corrupted.
QuickBooks Error 1935 is also known as the runtime error. One of the following messages will be displayed if you get this error:
- Error: This setup requires.NET Framework
- Alert: An error occurred while downloading assembly
- Alert: Cannot install QuickBooks or .NET Framework
Before starting with the troubleshooting steps, let us get through the symptoms and causes which will help you detect the error on time.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935
- Your system freezes periodically.
- An error message is displayed on the screen: ‘QuickBooks has faced a problem and need to shut down’.
- Your PC crashes while running a particular program.
- QuickBooks Error Code 1935 is displayed on the screen.
- You will an error message ‘QuickBooks needs to shut down to prevent damage to the computer.’
- Windows run slowly and respond late to keyboard or mouse input.
- Error Code 1935 shows up and crashes the active program window.
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error 1935?
- Windows system files are damaged.
- Corrupted or invalid system file entries.
- Incomplete installation of hardware or software.
- Some apps are not deleted properly.
- Windows system files got deleted accidentally.
- Spyware or malware attack.
- The computer was not shut down properly.
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1935
- Firstly, got to Start menu and press CTRL+R to open Run command.
- Next, type MSConfig and then click OK.
- Click on Selective Startup and then click on General Tab.
- Then you have to click on Load System Services and select Load Startup Items.
- Go to Services tab and click on ‘Hide All Microsoft Services’.
- Now click on Disable.
- You need to unmark the ‘Hide All Microsoft Services’ checkbox.
- Check the services and make sure that Windows Installer checkbox is marked.
- Click Ok and select ‘Restart in the system configuration window’ to restart your PC.
- After restarting the system, perform a Clean Install of QuickBooks.
- Press CTRL+R together to open Run Command.
- Type MSConfig and hit Ok.
- Select Normal Startup then click on General tab and press OK.
- Restart your system again.
- First of all, go to Start menu and press Windows+R to open the Run window.
- Fill the Control Panel and hit Enter.
- Next, click on Uninstall option.
- Click on ‘Turn Windows features ON or OFF’ option.
- Check whether .NET Framework 4.5 is enabled or not. Turn it on is not enabled.
- Lastly, reboot your computer.
- Restart your system and begin the installation.
- Disable the anti-virus software during the installation.
- Enable the anti-virus once the installation is done.
Note: You can also Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup.
- Click on Start menu and type Update in the search bar.
- A Windows Update Dialog Box will open.
- Now click on Install Updates if the updates are available.
- The first thing is restarting your PC and conduct the installation process.
- Disable the anti-virus temporarily.
- Next, install QB and .NET Framework.
- Enable the anti-virus after the installation.
- You need to download QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
- Save the file and then double-click on QBInstall_tool_v2.exe file.
- Shut down other running programs.
- Once the system diagnosis is done, reboot your computer.
- Finally, install QuickBooks.
We have covered all the steps and simplified each method to help you resolve Error Code 1935. If the issue still persists, feel free to reach us anytime. Just dial our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Care Number 1-877-263-2742.
Created on Apr 30th 2019 07:31. Viewed 337 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.