How to Fix QuickBooks Condense Data Error? 1800-796-0471by Mason Olivia Digital Marketer
While using QuickBooks, we regularly encounter this error- “QuickBooks Condense Error Repair: QuickBooks encountered a system error when attempting to archive your data file. QuickBooks won't condense your data file.” This error takes place sometimes after we try to condense our data.
Reasons that Cause Errors while Condensing Data in QuickBooks
- The company file is located on some other computer in the network.
- The company file is damaged or corrupt.
- QuickBooks company file contains a negative quantity and/or negative inventory.
- Insufficient system storage.
- Outdated QuickBooks Desktop app and Condense Data feature.
- Damaged QuickBooks log file.
Contact QuickBooks data recovery team on +1800-796-0471 to get these QuickBooks errors resolved. To avail QuickBooks repair services the user must be aware that Intuit holds no responsibility if any user loses their company files data due to QuickBooks Condense Error.
Solution 1: Fix Negative Entries within the QuickBooks Company File
- Navigate to the QuickBooks installation folder and open the QBWIN.LOG file.
- Scroll right down to the very bottom within the file and look for Error and type of error in the text.
- The text in the file can indicate the transaction and entries that are having a negative worth or the other kind of error.
- Note down the invoice number and look for a similar in the company file.
- Make the desired changes to the value of the transaction or the entry and save the file.
Try to condense the company file another time and if you get a similar condense data error then follow the next troubleshooting step.
Solution 2: Rename QBWIN.LOG File
- From the QuickBooks Folder in the C Drive right-click the QBWIN.LOG files and chooses rename.
- Type .OLD at the end of the file name and open QuickBooks.
- Try condensing the company file currently.
Solution 3: start Windows in Safe Mode
- Restart Windows and continuously press the F8 key before the boot screen appears.
- Now from the options, choose Safe Mode and press Enter.
- Open QuickBooks and run the Condense Data Utility.
Solution 4: Run QuickBooks File Doctor to Repair Company File Damage
- Follow our article on how to Fix Damaged QuickBooks Company File and Network using QuickBooks File Doctor for detailed instructions on repairing the company files.
If you get some missing vendors, customers, transactions, or things in the list data and you found yourself unable to fix the data error, then you can reach us at our QuickBooks Desktop Support number (800)-796-0471. Our Team of Certified QuickBooks Professionals is proficient in resolving QuickBooks Condense data error and can fix such type of errors for you as quickly as possible.
Original Source Link: https://www.accountsportal.co/quickbooks-condense-data-error/
Created on Nov 13th 2019 05:17. Viewed 279 times.