How to Fix Physxloader.Dll Is Missing Errorby Harry M. developer
When you are booting your computer, and you are waiting for your game to load, then there is a chance that rather than getting to the main menu, you might encounter an error code that states ‘The file Physxloader.dll is missing.’
Restarting the game will not solve the issue. The problem can be annoying if you do not know the solutions for it. Go through the below-mentioned points and learn how you can fix the issue.
Method 1: Run the PhysX Manually
- First, hold the combination of Windows+E on the keyboard.
- Then, write the given below order in the address bar-
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common
- As soon as you got into the folder, search the affected game’s folder.
- Launch that, and double-click on the redist folder.
- After that, search for the PhysX EXE file, and double-click on it.
- Lastly, launch the game for checking whether the error has vanished or not.Method 2: Copy the Physxloader.dll item from PC
Section A-Check Windows System Type
- Firstly, visit the taskbar.
- After that, press on the Search symbol.
- Next, write ‘System Information’ into the bar.
- Then, tap on Enter.
- After that, you will be able to view a new window. It will let you know the OS version as well as the type.
Section B-Copy Physxloader.dll File from PC
- Firstly, you need to boot the computer where you have the Physxloader.dll item.
- Then, hold down the combination of the Windows+E button.
- After that, press on the navigation bar.
- Next, write the given below order-
- Whenever you go into the folder, press the Search bar placed near the navigation bar.
- Then, write ‘Physxloader.dll’ into the bar.
- After that, press on Enter.
- Note that you shall get to view the Physxloader.dll item. If you are not able to, then look for the DLL item in this folder:
- As soon as you get the Physxloader.dll file, you need to copy that.
- Lastly, visit your computer and paste the item into the same area wherever you copied the item from.
Method 3: Update the Graphics Card Driver via the Device Manager
- Firstly, hold down the combination of Windows+ R on your keyboard.
- Then, write ‘devmgmt.msc’ into the box.
- After that, press on OK.
- Whenever you go into the Device Manager, you need to expand the texts of the ‘Display Adapters’ part.
- Then, right-click on your graphics card.
- After that, choose ‘Update Driver’.
- Choose ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’.
Harry Martin is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Created on Nov 12th 2019 09:24. Viewed 323 times.