How to fix iPhone White Screen of Death?
by Cynthia Strickland digital marketing professional
In case your iPhone screen is totally white, and you cannot see any icon or app, then it can be due to the white screen of death error. Because of this error, you cannot update the device or app and any attempt to jailbreak your device also fails. So, if you are facing these kinds of issues, then here are the steps to fix the issue.
- You should long press the Sleep and Home key altogether on iPhone 7.
- After that, keep pressing until you see the Apple logo on your device screen.
- Now, release the keys and allow the iPhone to start usually.
- You should hold the Volume Up key on your device.
- Thereafter, long-press the Volume down key.
- Now, keep pressing the sleep/wake key until the device reboots.
- Once the Apple sign shows, leave the key.
When Hard Reset Didn’t Apply then pursue this trick:
- Press the Home key and Volume up key, then power button altogether.
- After that, keep pressing until the screen turns off.
- You should proceed to press those keys until you see the Apple logo shows.
- Now, once the Apple logo brings up, you can leave the keys and allow the iPhone bootup like as usual.
Attempt Recovery Mode and Restore from Backup
- You should switch off the iPhone.
- After that, connect the syncing cord inside the device, but not inside the system.
- You should keep pressing whatever key you are pressing until the Recovery Mode display shows.
- When the display becomes from white to black, it means you are in Recovery Mode.
- You should use the on-screen steps into the Restore the iPhone from the backup or the OS.
- Now, reboot the iPhone from the backup.
- You should link the iPhone to the system and open the iTunes.
- After that, switch off the device.
- You should press the keys minimum for seconds.
- After some time, leave the ‘power + sleep + side’ keys but keep pressing the other key.
- In case the screen of the iPhone is black, then you are into the DFU mode.
- In case you view an iTunes sign, you require to begin once again.
- Now, pursue the on-screen steps in iTunes.
The article can help you regarding the ‘iPhone White Screen of Death.’ Via this extensive article, the users can efficiently fix the ‘iPhone White Screen of Death.’ We hope you read through the article and find it helpful. It is advisable to be aware to avoid any mishaps implementing these guidelines.
LAURA BARTON is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about security. He writes about the latest updates regarding office.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on May 20th 2020 02:49. Viewed 375 times.