How to Fix Internet Explorer Won’t Open Issueby Billy Mark Online Blogger
Most of the times you will not face any issue with Internet Explorer, but sometimes the Internet Explorer won’t open even after trying so many times. There are many reasons behind this, but it can be easily fixed. Let’s see how.
Here’s How to Fix Internet Explorer Won’t Open
• Common Fixes When Internet Explorer Not Opening
1. You have to right-click on the toolbar.
2. Choose the Task Manager option.
3. Find the Internet Explorer browser by going to the Processes option.
4. In case the Internet Explorer is on that window, then shut down it.
5. Start restarting the system.
• Go Through Your Internet Browser
1. Choose the Start option.
2. Enter the Internet Options in the search bar.
3. Click on the Internet Options button.
4. Choose the Programs option.
5. Below the Opening Internet Explorer column, choose the Make Internet Explorer the default browser option.
6. It will launch the Default apps option.
7. Go down to the Web browser column.
8. Choose the Internet Explorer as your default browser in case it is not set as default browser yet.
9. In the context menu, you will get all the installed internet browser.
10. After that, choose the Internet Explorer browser.
11. After setting up the Internet Explorer as your default browser, start the system again and open the Internet Explorer browser.
12. Now, you have to check whether you have fixed the Internet Explorer won’t open issue.
- How To Download Videos From Twitter
- 5 Best Stress-Relieving Games of 2019
- How to Swap Columns in Excel
• Setting Web File Association to Internet Explorer
1. Go down to the Default apps option.
2. Click on the “Choose default apps by file type” option.
3. Go down to the web file association.
4. Choose the browsing application.
5. After that, choose the Internet Explorer browser by going to the menu list.
6. This procedure will start setting the HTM and HTML files with the Internet Explorer browser as a default application.
7. Start restarting the Internet Explorer browser.
• Go through the Add-Ons
1. Choose the Start option.
2. Enter CMD in the search bar.
3. Choose the Command Prompt Desktop app option.
4. Enter cd/ in the given box.
5. Click on the Enter option.
6. Enter “c\program files\ Internet explorer\iexplore.exe” -extoff
7. After that, click on the Enter option.
• Turn On Internet Explorer Add-Ons
1. Launch the Internet Explorer browser.
2. Choose the gear symbol located at the upper side of the display.
3. Choose the Manage add-ons option.
4. You need to right-click on the add-on located in the Add-On Manager.
5. Then, choose the Enable option.
Billy Mark is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Mcafee products at mcafee.com/activate
Created on Jul 11th 2019 01:15. Viewed 72 times.