HOW TO FIX HP PRINTER ERROR CODE 49?by Shery Williams Travel &Tourism
Printers are certainly making work and life much easier and faster than before. With amazing performances and huge advantages made all works smooth for the organizations and individuals. Out of topmost printer brands, HP is one of the known and best printer providers across the globe. With numerous features and optimum advantages, Hp brings lots more thing for its users. Apart from outstanding features, HP printer users may face many issues while using it. One such error code is HP printer error code 49.
However, the printer error code 49 is one of the most common devices driver error which usually users experience on any of the Windows 2000 and also in operating system versions. Generally, this error code 49 occurs whenever the associated secondary devices failed to work correctly as of the excess of the PC sizes. Nevertheless, the error pops up on the screen and says: “Windows cannot start new hardware devices because the system hive is too large (exceeds the Registry Size Limit). (Code 49)”.
Below are some troubleshooting steps which help you in fixing the error code 49 without creating trouble. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Fix HP Printer Error Code 49
Before starting the following steps, keep in your mind that these steps are sometimes more tricky and much time-consuming. Alternatively, if you follow these steps in the correct sequence as mentioned below will save you lots of time and efforts and also quickly troubleshoot your issue. Here how to do it:
1. Firstly, power off the printer from the power plug.
2. Next, wait for a few seconds, restart the printer and check if the error code 49 completely disappears from the printer.
3. Again connect the network or computer cable from the power switch.
4. Power on the printer from the power plug.
5. Try to print a job from any other software application.
6. After that, navigate to the primary application and try to print any other file.
7. If still showing the same message on the screen, disconnect all cords from the printer that connect the device from a computer or any other networks.
8. Once again power off the HP printer.
9. Next, you need to detach all the EIO devices from the PC.
10. Then, power on the printer again.
11. Check for HP printer error code 49 fixed or not, if error resolved.
12. Click to ‘Install’ the DIMMS and EIO devices in the printer.
13. Ensures that you turn off the printer and again power on after installing each device.
14. After that, replace each of the DIMM or EIO device. If in case, it is a reason behind the error.
15. Alternatively, if still error not resolved, you need to replace the DIMM firmware.
16. Once done, also replace the formatter and calibrate the printer.
17. After doing this, the error might be fixed.
Shery Williams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on HP printer support, Brother printer support and Epson printer.
Created on Mar 13th 2019 06:02. Viewed 88 times.