As we all are aware with the name Fortnite Battle Royale, it’s a free-to-play battle royale video game for all the game lover’s which is developed and published by the Epic Games. It was released as an early way in title specially for the Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4and Xbox One in September 2017, and exclusively for iOS in April 2018 this year, the Nintendo Switch in June 2018, and an Android version released in August 2018. It’s a spin-off from the Epic’s Fortnite: in this game, the fortnite will save the World, a cooperative survival game with the construction elements.
While playing the game users have reported a no audio issue which is not a compromising or ignorable issue. However, many Windows 10 users have reported a common audio issue with the new and latest version of Fortnite Battle Royale. It is one of the most common issues occurred while playing the game, if you are also facing the same issue then I provide you the best and possible fix of this problem, and it is very easy to implement:
Steps to Fix Fortnite Battle Royale No Audio in Windows 10
Below we provide you with the best possible steps which you should need to follow in ascending order, as it will save your lots of time and take fewer efforts. The steps are discussed below:-
- Firstly, Exit Fortnite Battle Royale to Windows 10 Desktop.
- Then, right-click on the White Speaker, appearing at the bottom right corner in the taskbar.
- Now, choose a Sound
- Next, click on the Playback button.
- After this, all the current audio playback devices connected to your system will display on the screen. If any speaker or a headphone is attached to it, then it displays both on the screen.
- Alternatively, choose and click on the audio playback device.
- Then, click on the Set Default Button option.
- Finally, a check mark option should appear next to your selected playback device.
- Click on the Apply option.
- Then, click to close the Window.
- After that, launch the Fortnite Battle Royale and completely check out the sound. It will surely come from that device which is selected by you during the time of selection in the process.
Hopefully, after following this simple procedure you can resolve the issue, it’s a very common issue and solves by any of us. If you are still facing the same no audio issue even after following the complete steps, then you need to check the audio on some other devices by setting different playback devices as a default. If you hear sound from some other devices from which you want, then surely it will be a hardware issue, and to solve this issue, I suggest you connect with the support team, as they offer you the best solutions limited time.
Source url :- https://how-to-setup.org/how-to-fix-fortnite-battle-royale-no-audio-in-windows-10/
Karen Minton is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Karen has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup