How to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 016-302?by Jeniffer Leio Excutive
Dell is a well known American MNC’s computer technology company which develops, repairs, sells and computer and its related products and services. Dell is dealing with different products including personal computers, servers, network switches, and data storage devices, cameras, printers, etc. However, it is prominent for offering advanced technology and best customer services to their customers.
However, because of its advanced technology features, sometimes it throws an error code such as error code 016-302. The Dell error code 016-302 is the most usual error encounters by several users while taking prints with the Dell printer. While using any technical device, there is a possibility the error occurs due to any technical reasons from computer settings to some permissions errors. Therefore, troubleshoot this error code for the smooth working the printer is very much important for all the Dell printer users.
Generally, some common symptoms behind the occurrence of this Dell printer error 016-302 are that the device is completely freezes of few minutes for a minute or two and that time it would not even take any control or print any file, and unable to attain to the printer to print any document, and it is offline.
Although the most important cause behind this error code 016-302 might be that the anti-malware tools and printer drivers are not updated, thus, it will create a compatibility problem which might throw an error code and message ‘Unable to print any file or paper.’
Here are some troubleshooting steps which help you in fixing the error code 016-302 without wasting your time. Here how to do it:
Solutions to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 016-302
Before going with the process, we advise you to follow the steps in the correct sequence as mentioned below to avoid trouble and unwanted damages and by doing this in the given manner take less time in troubleshooting the error code 016-302. The steps are discussed below:
- Try to eliminate any command print from the queue and carefully clean the whole path of the print appears in the queue. After that, try to print documents again.
- Perhaps if anyone has given multiple of command at once, the print commands have automatically stuck and the printer is throwing the error code 016-302 and unable to print any documents and files. So, regularly cleaning the queue is significant. After doing this, again try to print the documents.
- Sometimes, any modification in the IP address of your Dell system devices which help you in fixing the error code 016-302.
- To fix this error, reset the network connection settings of your printer and again try to install the printer with the device or system you want to connect with.
- Next, you need to navigate to the ‘Dell Printer settings’ option and click to add the new IP address.
- Probably, it happens because of over-heating the print command which stuck in the queue and throws an error. So disable the device and wait until it cools down completely. And in case, if any paper us stuck in the printer you have to remove it first and whenever the printer completely cools down powered on it
- Many times, errors occur due to the damaged or outdated printer driver. Therefore, ensures that you have installed the latest antivirus tool and any drivers installed on the printers.
Aurora is an engineer by day and writer by night. Previously, Aurora worked as a certified technicians for a tech hardware startup. In her free time, she likes to write about printers, routers, web browsers, and other technical stuff. She majorly writes for canon, brother, lexmark printer support etc.
Source: Dell printer Error Code
Created on Apr 26th 2019 03:41. Viewed 283 times.