How to fix Dell Laser Printer common issues?by James watson James
Dell Laser Printers has certain out of the box features like the high printing quality, cheaper cost, easy to use, and outstanding reliability. It provides excellent services still sometimes the user may face certain common issues.
The common issues like the user might have hit the print command but it isn’t printing, paper jamming, the printer spooling error, and many other issues. To solve this, the user needs certain easy steps to get help instantly.
Note- If you have any question or concern about the Dell Printer models then feel free to contact Dell Customer Service team to get assistance from the experts.
Check out the steps as listed below to fix Dell Laser Printer common issues-
- While connecting through the USB cable, the user
needs to reset the cables which are connecting between Dell Printer and PC.
- You need to reboot the system.
- Turn-off the Dell Printer.
- You need to remove the Dell Printer power cord from
the outlet and wait not less than 10 seconds.
- Plug the
power cord of the Dell Printer back to the socket.
- Turn-on the Dell Printer.
- You need to test a page from your Windows 10 operating
system, to ensure the issue gets solved:
For Windows 10
- Click on the ‘Start’ button of Windows 10
- Search for the ‘Devices and Printers’ in ‘Search
- Click on the ‘Printer’ you’re using.
- Select the ‘Printer Properties’.
- Click on the option ‘Print test page’
- Check whether the desired Dell Printer is set as a default Printer.
To check the same you need to follow the given steps-
- You need to press the (Window+ R) key from the
- On the ‘Run’ box type ‘Shell:PrintersFolder’.
- Click on the option ‘Ok’.
- Click on the highlighted Dell Printer.
- Select the option ‘Set as default printer’.
- For the
networked Dell Printers, check whether the system is on the network, the
Dell Printer portal settings, and IP address is correct.
- You need to
run the Dell Printer to fix and automatically correct any printer spooler
- Print the
test page to ensure that the issues got solve out in the Dell printer
Note- If you face any issue while going through the above steps then you can call Dell Customer Support Number to get assistance for the same from the experts.
Created on Jul 7th 2018 01:16. Viewed 87 times.