How to Fix ‘Cellular Update Failed’ on iPhoneby Billy Mark Online Blogger
iPhone is the most famous smartphone which is designed by Apple. But many users are facing the ‘cellular data failed’ error when they try to download any update. To fix this issue on your iPhone, you need to follow the steps mentioned in this article.
What is the reason for the “Cellular Update Failed” error on iPhone?
There must be two reasons for the “Cellular Update Failed’ error which is listed below. The first one is the Sim card, and the second one is the Network settings tab.
· Sim Card: This issue can occur if the sim tray is not inserted properly, and this is the reason you are getting this error when pairing to the mobile network.
· Network Settings tab: The network settings tab is resetting by the user and the application because of which this issue is occurring.
Now, you have learned the basic things of this issue, and then you need to follow the solutions mentioned in this article.
- How to Insert a Check Mark Symbol in Excel
- How To Add A Text Box In Word?
- How to Install Touchpad Precision Drivers on a Windows Laptop
Here’s how to fix ‘Cellular Update Failed’ on iPhone
· Reset the network settings tab
In case the network settings are not reconfigured properly, then this issue will occur. To do this procedure, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Press on the General option.
3. Go down and choose the Reset option.
4. Press on the Reset Network Settings button.
5. Type in your iPhone Passcode.
6. Choose the “Reset Network Settings option.
7. You need to check whether this issue is fixed or not.
· Update Software
In case the old software is the reason for this error, then you need to download and install the program updates in case it is currently available. To complete this procedure, you need to follow the instructions mentioned below:
1. Go to the Settings tab.
2. Choose the General option.
3. Press on the Software Update option.
4. Wait until you get all the available updates on the screen.
5. Press on the “Download and Install Update” button.
6. Once you have downloaded and installed the updates, you need to check whether this issue is fixed or not.
· Reinsert the Sim Card
1. You need to disable the phone.
2. Remove the sim card from the phone.
3. You need to switch off the phone for a few minutes.
4. After that, insert the Sim Card to your phone slot again.
5. Then, you need to check whether this error is fixed or not.
Billy Mark is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Created on Sep 13th 2019 01:36. Viewed 53 times.