How to Fix AVG "UI Failed to Load" Error on Windows 10 and XPby Shepherd Zayn PC Diagnose
How to Fix AVG "UI Failed to Load" Error on Windows 10 and XP
Antivirus software can be a great tool to protect your computer from cyber threats.
"This is very embarrassing. AV Service has stopped responding."
If you have this problem, we recommend closing the application and restarting it. Here are some practical solutions for fixing the "UI Failed to Load" error when AVG is running on Windows 10. This will quickly resolve the error code.
What's the AVG Antivirus UI Failed To Load problem?
The UI failure error (or) is extremely complicated and may take a while for the error to be fixed, even if the suite is restarted. Your computer will then become unprotected against malware and other threats. This error is caused by misconfigurations of Windows services.
We have some solutions for the UI unable to load error
Once the problem has been identified, you must fix it.
Method 1: Modify your Windows Services Settings
This could be an issue if remote desktop service is not set in auto mode. These steps will help you change service startup type in Windows 10.
- Press Windows+R for the Run dialog box.
- Type "services" into the box. Enter "MSC" in the box.
- A services window will appear on the desktop.
- Next, click Remote Desktop Services.
- Click the properties button, then click on the right-click.
- Once you have clicked the tab, move to the General section.
- Change the startup type to auto.
- Click on the Apply button to save your settings.
- Stop all activities and restart AVG Suite to verify that the error message has been resolved.
Services Terminal Server, Change Background Intelligent Transfer Service in XP OS
These steps allow you to modify your Windows XP startup type settings.
- To open the Run dialog box, click on Run.
- Enter services. Click on the OK to enter MSC field
- Select properties from the list to locate the terminal server.
- Next, click on the Apply option and choose the OK option.
- Next, go to the services screen and look for background intelligent transport services.
- Repeat the process after receiving the item.
- Restart your computer to verify that the problem is solved.
Method 2 - Use the default repairing (Uninstall AVG) program to fix the program.
- Please click here to access the Control Panel
- View the programs and features now.
- Open the list of programs installed on your computer.
- Double-click AVG antivirus by searching it.
- Next, choose the Uninstall option.
- Select the repair option to fix the AVG dashboard that isn't responding.
- Follow these prompts to stop the repair.
- Restart the application to verify that the problem has been resolved.
Method 3 - Reinstall and delete your antivirus program
Clear the entire program and then reinstall it. These steps are required:
- Open the control panel.
- View the installed apps.
- Click on AVG software for instructions.
After you have completed all the steps above, restart your computer at minimum once. These steps will ensure to fix "UI failed to Load Error" on AVG and your software runs smoothly. If unable to fix dial: (806) 652-0222 AVG customer service phone number and get instant help.
Created on Dec 23rd 2021 23:38. Viewed 212 times.