How to fix adobe flash player issues on Mac?by Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
Failed to fix Adobe flash player issue on Mac? No need to get annoying as there are other effective and useful methods to fix the same. Before performing this operation, make sure the Adobe flash player is properly installed and you can check the same from the official website of the Adobe.
As stated earlier, there are multiple causes which led to adobe flash player not working in Mac. So, to fix the same, ensure that you are using the updated version of the flash player and also perform other activities to overcome from this issue. The detail procedure are listed below for smooth operation.
Adobe Flash Player not working in Mac | Ideal Approach
Enable Adobe Flash Player on Safari
· Launch Safari and then click on the Safari tab to select Preferences.
· There, you will find multiple tabs at the top, click on Websites.
· Scroll down the page and click Plug-ins, located at the left end of the page.
· Adobe Flash Player is listed there, click on the checkbox to enable the same.
· At the bottom, you find an option to access the Flash Player on websites. Enable the same in ON mode.
· However, if you want to use the same for the selected websites, then keep the same in Ask mode.
· Exit Safari and then check the same through the websites.
Update Adobe Flash Player
· This is another reason which creates the issue. So, update the same and to do this, visit the official website of the Adobe Flash Player.
· Move to the help and support page or else you can download the updated version of the same by clicking on the link https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
· Select the region and click on Install button.
After completing the process, restart your Mac and then check Adobe Flash Player. This time, it will work smoothly on your Mac. If further persist any issues, then uninstall the Adobe Flash Player and reinstall it.
Created on Feb 5th 2018 00:02. Viewed 456 times.