How to Fix 0xc1900101 0x30017 Installation Error in Windows 10?by Jeniffer Leio Excutive
There is no doubt that the latest version of Windows 10 is a complete package of fascinating features, but is not free from complications yet. Some issues such as IME High CPU usage or unresponsive, Start menu and Search error, and more. Similarly, the installation of this latest features creates a 0xc1900101 0x30017 problem, which reverts your system to the older or previous version. In any case, such error is also troubling you, then check out the underneath solutions to overcome the hassle conveniently.
Method 1: Temporarily Turn off Third-Party Apps-
Sometimes, the 0xc1900101 0x30017 error occurs due to the blockage caused by third-party applications like antivirus. So, it is highly recommended to disable them temporarily and fix the issue.
- First and foremost, tap on your system’s tray option.
- Once it expands, right-tap on the installed antivirus software.
- On the succeeding page, click on either Disable Auto protect or Disable icon.
- Now, please wait for a while until your system disables it.
- After that, use any wireless connection to check problem is resolved or not.
- To disable the firewall, press the Win + R button together.
- On Run dialog box, type Control in the text area.
- Click Ok and proceed.
- Go to the System and Security.
- Next, tap on the Windows Firewall icon.
- Look for the option stating, “Turn systems firewall on or off.”
- Hit on the best match and reboot the Windows PC.
Method 2: Use Windows Update Troubleshooter-
The Windows update troubleshooter is one of the reliable options that can solve 0xc1900101 0x30017 error. Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the Windows Settings.
- Then, click on the Update & Security.
- On the following tab, tap on the Troubleshoot.
- When the panel shows up, choose the Windows Update.
- Now, expand the option and hit the “Run the troubleshooter” option.
- Sit tight now as it will take few minutes to detect and fix the issue automatically.
Method 3: Try Clean Boot-
In the windows operating system, Clean boot is the best alternative option that users can use when a device has not been starting correctly. In order to access, check out the given instructions and eradicate the 0xc1900101 0x30017 problem accordingly.
- First of all, tap Win + R hotkeys on your keyboard.
- On the Run dialog box, write the “msconfig” command.
- Click Ok and continue.
- On the System Configuration page, head to the General tab.
- Now, tap on “Load Startup items” to uncheck the box.
- After that, switch to the Service tab.
- Choose the “Hide all Microsoft services” option.
- Then, press the Disable all to block the unwanted services.
- Thereafter, switch to the Startup tab.
- Select the Open Task Manager option.
- On the Task Manager pane, look for the items with “Enabled” status.
- Choose the best match and hit the disable button.
- Once done, reboot your system.
Method 4: Turn Off Secure Boot Settings-
Follow the guidelines to disable Secure Boot Settings and fix the error on Windows 10. Make sure to pursue it properly and upgrade the Windows systematically.
- To begin with, reboot your Windows system.
- During the startup process, tap hotkeys like F2, F8, etc. to launch the BIOS setup.
- Now, click on Disable to change the Secure Boot setting.
- Tap on Save Changes.
- Lastly, click Exit to let the system restart.
- Next, give a try to update the Windows version.
Aron smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on lexmark printer support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.
Created on Jan 22nd 2020 00:11. Viewed 272 times.