How To Expand A Business Digitally To Other Countriesby Mirdalini Sharma Digital Marketer
For any business person doing well, locally & within a single country, the next obvious step is taking their business global. Besides the overriding potential of higher revenue & growth, there are a lot of other benefits to this in the likes of access to diverse talent, staying ahead of the competitors, international clientele on the portfolio and most importantly - an insurance against downfall in business in one part of the world because of seasonal or any other difficulties.
With the rapid advancement in technology at present, the world is becoming more accessible everyday & it only makes sense to expand your market to international waters. Currentlt theree are numerous businesses offering services online and reaching out to new international markets. No wonder digital marketing is the new ‘IT’ job. A great advantage of digital expansion is the avoidance of physically setting up an office & the challenges that come with it. While this expansion to other countries might seem like a daunting task, there’s a series of steps that should help make the process smoother & effective:
1. Evaluate : You should always evaluate the needs of the business, set goals & make a detailed plan. This is an extremely essential step to assess the readiness & commitment of the firm to go global before getting started.
2. In Depth research- You should always conduct an in depth research of the targeted foreign market. Department of commerce of the country is an excellent place to get started for bundles of relevant information that you need to know. Understand the tax rules of the target market you’re planning to step & make sure that you follow all local compliance.
3. Know your competitors: Besides potential consumers, it is really important that you research your local competition already. You should understand how you can please your target customers & how you can beat your competitors.
4. Make the Best Use of Digital Marketing Strategies: You have to, have to, and I cannot stress enough, but you really have to up your digital marketing game. Not only is it important, but this is an absolute necessity and can do wonders in your business. If you have a mobile-friendly website, a strong social media presence and a positive reputation online no one can stop you from growing.
5. User experience: Whether your business is B2B or B2C, you should always ensure user experience has been taken care of. This is of prime importance in online business. Make sure you are giving endless choices, cart abandonment rate is increasing every day. Along with all this you should also ensure that your checkout process is as fast & smooth as possible.
6. Accept global payments: Ensure that your business supports local currencyn and automatically display localized pricing options.
7. Product distribution: Evaluate, Identify & select all the possible methods of product distribution in the foreign market. Forming collaborations on social media platforms with complementary local businesses is an excellent way to do this.
8. Optimised End-to-End Experience: Provide all the necessary product details & an option to customer to provide feedback. This option should be available in different languages for your global audience.
9. SEO: Master the power of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) , design the most amazing and user friendly website, offer the best products/services at the cheapest rates and having the most dedicated working staff, but without a great SEO strategy, your potential buyers will never be able to find your brand or see your product on the web.
10. To get good audience you can create a lead magnet, which can be a free download, typically an ebook, PDF or other similar incentive that may attract your targetted audience. This can benefit you by providing you with the reader’s contact information. This can help in building a strong database of potential customers.
An effective digital marketing plan is the key to success in any kind of online business. All these digital marketing strategies should be tailored to engage potential customers. With the internet not knowing any territorial boundaries, currently it has become one of the easiest way than ever to reach international customers.
Moving into international markets does have its own challenges. You have to be really prepared to relinquish a little bit of control or you can just hand it over to a renowned digital marketing agency that can do this for you. If you are one those who is searching for the best Digital marketers to take your business to international market then this the right place to be. Brandhype is one of the leading Digital marketing companies in Gurgaon whom you can trust with your business and you'll definitely uncover a whole world of possibilities.
Created on May 8th 2020 07:41. Viewed 399 times.