How to Enable Keyboard Backlight on HP Pavilionby Jeniffer Leio Excutive
You can enable the keyboard backlight on HP Pavilion by clicking a particular “Function” button for example “F2” button on the system keyboard. In case the HP Pavilion rejects to enable the keyboard backlight, then you have to reboot the system first. Here’s how to enable the keyboard backlight on HP Pavilion.
How to Enable the Keyboard Backlight?
- Ensure that there should be a keyboard light in the HP Pavilion. You will not get light on the back of the keyboard in every laptop of HP Pavilion. In case you are not getting the option to enable the backlight of the keyboard, then go through the system manual book to find if your keyboard has the light on the back.
- Connect the system into the charger. The keyboard light of the system will not get enabled in case you have disabled the charger. This issue can be solved by connecting the system into the charger.
- Search the “Backlight” button. You will get the backlight button at the upper side of the system keyboard, and its display as an F5 key on the keyboard.
- Tap on the “Backlight” button. In case you have clicked on the Backlight button on the system keyboard, then it starts showing the brightness settings on the screen. You can adjust the keyboard light as per your needs.
- In case you do not see any changes after clicking on the “Backlight” button, then go through the next steps mentioned below.
- You have to use the “Backlight” button and long press on the Fn key. It is located on the left-hand end column of the system keyboard. In case you are not able to enable the keyboard light through the steps mentioned above, then keep pressing the Fn key when clicking on the “Backlight” button and it will have the system change the brightness of the keyboard light.
How to Reset a Malfunction Indicator Light?
- Ensure that the HP Pavilion which you are currently has a removable battery. You have to reboot the HP system for solving the software and hardware problems with the keyboard light, but you can only do this procedure when you can remove the battery.
- Unplug the cables or Universal Serial Bus objects from the system. This object contains portable USB flash drives, USB cable for mobile charging, speakers and many more.
- Switch off the system. Here are the steps mentioned below to switch off the system:
- Press on the Start symbol.
- Tap on the Power button.
- Press on the Shutdown button given in the drop-down menu.
- Now you need to remove the battery of the system.
- Keep pressing on the Power key for a few seconds.
- Place the system battery after completing the steps mentioned above.
- Switch on the system.
- Enable the keyboard backlight.
Aurora is an engineer by day and writer by night. Previously, Aurora worked as a certified technicians for a tech hardware startup. In her free time, she likes to write about printers, routers, web browsers, and other technical stuff. She majorly writes for canon, brother, Epson Printer Customer Service etc.
Created on Apr 29th 2019 02:04. Viewed 103 times.