How to Embed a YouTube Video in a Google Docs?by Devin Smith seo
There is no doubt that Google applications are the most elegant options for Office 365. It is free and online that permits to access almost everything office can. Also, it allows for convenient collaboration with not having particular Microsoft account, setting up SharePoint or other configurations. Besides that, given that Google has YouTube makes it easier to embed a YouTube video in Google Docs. So, pursue these guidelines to learn how to embed a YouTube video easily into a Google Doc.
Embed a YouTube Video into Google Doc
In case the user wishes to embed YouTube video into Google Doc, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- Launch the Google Slides on your system.
- After that, begin a New Presentation.
- Choose the Video from the Insert option drop-down section.
- Browse for the YouTube video from the Search button or select the By URL button to straightly paste into the URL to the video of YouTube.
- You should click on the Select option to upload the video to the slide.
- Go to the video and copy it by Control + C.
- Thereafter, get back to the Google Doc you would like to put in the video into and then choose the Drawing.
- Now, select the New option from the Insert drop-down section.
- You should click on the video picture and select the 'Save and Close' option to put the video picture in the Google Doc.
- After that, choose the video picture and choose the Link from the Insert drop-down section in the Google Docs.
- Input the link to the video of YouTube and click on the Apply button.
- The playback tab will be not there, so to get the playback tab, reach the picture and twice click on it on the Google Docs displaying the playback image and video in Draw.
- Now, easily select the play tab, and the video will play in place.
Embed a Non-YouTube Video on Google Docs
In case the user wants to embed a non-YouTube video on Google Docs, then abide by the provided steps.
- You should store the video onto the local system and add it to Google Drive.
- After that, use a shareable URL for the video from Google Drive.
- You have to capture a screenshot of the video's first frame to act as a placeholder from the Doc.
- Launch the Doc of option and select the wherever you would like to the video to show.
- Go to the Insert option and picture and put the screenshot inside the Doc.
- Move, change the size then manoeuvre the screenshot unless it fits.
- Using the screenshot spotlighted and choose the Insert option and later Link.
- Now, upload the shareable URL from the instruction 2 and select the Apply tab.
To get a screenshot, record the full-screen video on the system and hold the Control + PrtScn. It will capture a screen's screenshot then put it in the standard download folder. Launch the picture in a graphics editing software like Paint.net and then change the size as needed.
Store it in a similar location of Google Drive as the video for upcoming use. Also, you should download the video from YouTube on the system, up to Google Drive and URL to that, but this is not the best choice. According to how you have it configured, few times quality of video of self-hosted is adjusted to 360p.
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding norton.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Feb 17th 2020 00:16. Viewed 293 times.