How to Embed a Google Form in an Emailby Joey Williams Consultant
Google Forms provide free service which permits you to make new online polls, surveys, quizzes, questionnaires, and other things. Each of the data is gathered and saved in the Google spreadsheet. In case you wish to embed various Google forms on your site, then learn how to embed a Google form in an email.
Steps for Adding email into a Google Form Through Google Scripts
1. Make a new form by going to the Google Drive. Here are the steps mentioned below to do this procedure:
• In case you have any Google form, then you can use it for this procedure.
• If you do not have, then create a new form by going to the Google Drive.
• After creating a Google form, you have to go to the Google Spreadsheet.
• It is the spreadsheet which saves all the responses on the Google form.
• You can complete the procedure as mentioned above by choosing the “View Responses option located on the editor window.
2. Type the code. Go through the steps listed below to complete this procedure:
• Open the Tools.
• Choose the Script Editor option.
• After the Script Editor gets open, you will get the code mentioned on it.
• You have to choose the code and after that, try to remove it.
• Type the code on the given column.
• You will get the “XYZ” in the third section of the mentioned code.
• Type the email ID or an email where you wish to get the data.
• Make sure that the entered email ID should be in the inverted commas.
• After that, click on the Control and S keys for storing the code in the selected folder.
3. Start Settings up the Triggers. Follow the steps given below to finish this procedure:
• In case you are using the outdated version of the Triggers, then you will notice the Triggers option near the Share button.
• If you are using the updated version of the Triggers, then you have to click on the Edit button and after that, choose the Current Project’s Trigger option
• Then, tap on the “Save” button.
• After that, press on the “Authorize” option.
Here is the additional method to embed a Google form in an email:
Start downloading the Add-on of the Google Forms. Here’s how::
• You have to start downloading and installing the email notifications for Google form add-on by pressing on the Google forms webpage.
• Tap on the add-ons symbol located in the Editor window.
• Select the Email Notifications option.
• Choose the “Create New Rule” option.
• Type the information.
• You need to modify the email notification.
Jeniffer Leio is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, She written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source : Embed a Google Form in an Email
Created on May 20th 2019 04:56. Viewed 58 times.